Chapter 1

Tw:
-swearing
-small manipulati??

As the sun rises Foolish grabs his tools and gets ready to set off, to his Titan build that he is working on, But before he left Foolish wrote a note for vegetta and Leo as the 2 have been out on a adventure for a few day and would be finally returning. With the note saying-

"hello my loves! I hope your guys tripe was well! If u need me I will be at the titan! :D"

"hola mis amores! ¡Espero que tu tripa de chicos haya estado bien! ¡Si me necesitas, estaré en el titán! :D"

Setting the note on his and vegetta's bed, soon leaving right after to work on the feet on the titan.
As Foolish makes his way to his build he starts to get a little bit of a headache

"Ugh.. a headache already really man? I haven't even started building yet!"

As foolish continues he spots someone far in the distance coming closer and closer to him, soon he could see who it was already wishing he could just walk away.

"Foolish!!" Bad yelled making his way over to Foolish with Dapper. "Hi bad, hi dapper." Foolish said claiming himself from the headache.
"Sooooo~ what are u up to?" Bad asks. Sigh* "walking to the titan, I plan on getting some work done on it today" foolish says while setting down his things for a moment

"Hmmmm... ..really..? So.. you haven't heard or talked to cucurucho at all by any chance.?"
Foolish freezes for a second wishing bad and everyone else would just get off his back about the pac and mike thing. "Uhhhg. No.. I don't think so." Foolish says knowing that his answer will make bad a little anger
"Really now? Cause I heard that you.. summoned cucurucho and he, gave.. you some books" bad says walking around foolish. "Oh..? And who told you- a-also would u stop doing that!? Please!" Foolish shouts a little with his headache getting a little worse with
Bad keeps circling him while talking at the same time as Draper just jumps around.

"Well if I were to check my umm. Go Pro footage~
I was talking to Jaden and she pretty much inclines that you guys summoned cucurucho, went to some place and he gave u and ONLY you a book" bad says stopping in front of foolish.

(Just so u all know I'm writing is a 3rd person pov/foolish pic rn)

Really? I'm fucking being interrogated for like the 50th time now! "Uhh I never talked to or summoned
cucurucho, I tried to summon the capybara's but it didn't work" foolish says picking his things back up starting to move again.

"A-and so u summoned cucurucho?" Bad asks again "I didn't say cucurucho and no!" Foolish says again starting to get a little/very annoyed of bad already.
"look foolish you may as well tell the truth as Jaden pretty much told me that u had and her seen him and talked to him!" Bad yells annoyed
Making foolish freeze at the would truth... Remembering what he was told if he were to say a
Word to anyone of the others that he shouldn't have.

(Flashback)

So like..? Is this something I can share about Orr?
Foolish asks.

"..."
"classified" cucurucho says back giving him after book. As foolish reads the book he Learns what he has to do.. "but so like what would happen if I did tell anyone.? Not saying that will!"
At that foolish could tell or just had a feeling that
cucurucho did not like that Question, as he pulls out another writing something in it. He gives foolish book and after a second he ask if he will do it and he must pick.

Written in the book*

The Federation knows about you and who you care for.. you will not say a word if u wish to see those 2 again

Now chose

Arrest pac and mike for the kidnapping of Mr. mustard or.. kill Richarlyson...

(End of flash back)

"I don't know why your talking about I haven't talked to cucurucho or even seen Him since he told me to arrest pac and mike!" Foolish says moving again, walking to the titan as his headache had gotten way worse.

Bad looks back at Dapper and Dapper looks back him while foolish continues to leave. (He's lying and I know it!" Bad whispers to dapper with him nodding his head up and down. Which foolish could still hear.

Bad and Dapper follow foolish on his trip to the titan, while doing this Bad whisper to aypier in chat asking him to come to the titan so they can try to interrogate/get for info off of foolish (ya know cause like no one trust him rn)

Time skip*

As they finally got to the titan the 3 hear another voice coming closer to them. "Aypier! Your here" bad shouts out. "Greaaatt just what I needed" foolish says rolling his eyes. "Wait really why?" Bad asks foolish.

Foolish looks at bad and says "really.? I'm being sarcastic you idiot" "hey! I'm not a idiot you muffin!" Bad yells back at foolish

"Hello! Dapper, bad and foolish..!" While Bad and aypier talk foolish sits down to see if that will clam his headache.
Seeing this Dapper puts down a sign asking foolish if he was alright. "Hm? Oh ya I'm fine Dapper just have a bit of a headache"

"Is it because of me and my dad?" Dapper asks on another sign. "No no we'll not you, I have had a headache for a bit now but I think it has just gotten worse because of your dad and most likely soon to be aypier as well."

Dapper looks at Foolish with a bit of a worried face and then runs back over to his dad and aypier who are still making plans on how to make foolish talk.

"At this point I won't get any work down with this headache and those 2 being here" foolish thinks to himself, and so standing up grabbing his things he designs to go home and just wait for vegetta and Leo to come home. In doing so Bad and aypier walk over to foolish "s-so foolish could we ask u some questions about.. well you know?" Aypier says liking at him to bad and back to foolish.

"No" foolish says annoyed walking back the way he came. And this goes on for a while of bad and aypier interrogating foolish and a few times making him stop.

"Look Foolish just tel us the"- as bad is cut of by an anger foolish. "Oh my god bad! Would you just get off my back!?" As foolish yells scaring dapper a little and the sky/clouds go darker catching aypier and a few others around the sever attention.
Bad steps back a little seeing dapper sacred he makes sure his weapon is ready Incas foolish we're to do something.
But foolish just turns around about to walk away but is stopped by his headache

"Ugh.. this stupid headache...." Foolish says closing his eyes following to the ground unconscious.

"Holy crap, Foolish!"