Denail Part 3 (TASM Peter)

"Alright but if you get cold don't blame me." The woman said she gave Wade a hug before walking away.

"Quite the woman she is huh?" Wade said amused.

"Yeah I know she's always worrying about me and now I guess that extends to you since we're friends." Peter said he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly he didn't know what to call them anymore.

"How about a boy before friends? Friends don't just make out in their bedrooms Peter. Unless that's friends with benefits which is don't think we are." Wade said he looked thoughtful like he was actually thinking about that.

"God no boyfriends is fine. And we didn't make out." Peter said his face turned red at just the idea of it with Wade.

"Hmmm sure. Anyways I'm going to go see you tomorrow Petey boy." Wade said he grabbed Peter's face leaning forward slowly so that Peter had time to pull away if he needed. Peter hesitated for a small second before shaking his head and leaning forward. So what if he wasn't straight or into Gwen anymore? It didn't change anything fundamental about him.

"See ya." Peter said he waved to Wade as he walked out the door. Peter felt like someone was watching him he jumped when he saw aunt May. "So May why are you looking at me like that?" Peter asked embarrassed as he shifted nervously from foot to foot hoping she hadn't saw what had just transpired.

"Tell me everything." May said she walked into the kitchen Peter had no choice but to follow her as she didn't stop despite how many times he told her to wait. Peter sighed now came the fun part of explaining it all to his aunt. He hoped she wouldn't tease him to much Wade was going to love to hear about this tomorrow. He smiled when he thought of Wade and getting to see him the next day.