Denial Part 2 (Tasm Peter)

Peter was skating with Wade to his house. Peter was skating just ahead of Wade who jogged along to keep up with the teen. "Are you sure you don't want me to walk? I can always slow down." Peter asked he got concerned as he watched Wade.

"Nah it's okay I need the exercise anyways." Wade said grinning at Peter.

Peter felt his cheeks flush for some odd reason at the smile. Peter thought Wade had a very nice smile. He knew it was weird and kinda random to think but he just did. Some people had really nice smiles that made Peter blush okay? He wasn't weird shut up.

"Okay you sure?" Peter asked.

"I'm sure." Wade said he continued running alongside Peter until they got to his house. Ten minutes later Peter leaned his board against the door before taking his shoes off. Wade copied him Aunt May would kill them if they got dirt on the floor she had just cleaned. Peter had learned not to track into the house.

"Want a soda or something?" Peter asked he opened the fridge. He cringed when he saw the meatloaf covered in plastic wrap.

"Yeah sure." Wade said he leaned over Peter to see what was in it. Peter felt his cheeks darken again at how close Wade was. Peter could feel his breath against his neck. Wade's chest was pressed against his back Peter could feel the warmth of him even threw his sweatshirt.

"Coca cola it is." Wade said he held out a can for Peter. Peter wordlessly took the can; he was too busy panicking at Wade's closeness to really pay attention. Wade backed away and Peter finally felt like he could breathe again. Wade was suffocating not in a bad way. In the way Peter wanted to wrap himself in and never let go of.

"Let's watch a movie." Peter said not bothering to ask as he raced over to the couch. Peter moved stiff legged; he made it noneless in the end. Peter needed something to distract him from the swirling mess of his feelings and thoughts. They both decided on Anastasia the music was background noise and he didn't really pay attention.

Wade had his arm wrapped around Peter's shoulders. Wade must run naturally hot or something because Peter could once again feel heat radiating from any point they touched at. Wade's knee was pressed up against his. Peter didn't know if Wade was doing it on purpose or not because it made Peter not able to concentrate.

Peter had stopped blushing, at least he had gotten more comfortable with Wade. Peter was still very aware of the teen anytime he would move or sing one of the songs from the movie. Peter at the middle of the movie was able to concentrate on something.

Instead of watching the movie yet again he concentrated on Wade's face. The way in the dark of the living room how the shadows of the TV illuminated his face. They flickered from light to dark as scenes changed Wade often singing the songs like he knew them from the back of his hand. Peter supposed he probably did.

Once the credits rolled Wade turned his head looking into Peter's eyes. Peter swallowed and he felt a blush rise to his face again. He had been caught staring damnit. "Like what you see?" Wade teased Peter giving him a light friendly punch in the shoulder.

Peter rubbed his arm despite it not hurting to have an excuse to look down. "Maybe." Peter muttered quietly. Wade's eyes widened Peter gulped Wade might have heard it.

Oh?" Wade asked it was disbelieving and questioning.

"Uh yeah…" Peter said not knowing what to say to his slip up.

"Awwww Peter you like how I look? That's so sweet!" Wade said excitedly he pulled Peter into a hug which made Peter's face turn red.

"Yeah yeah put me down." Peter said Wade obliged after a few more seconds of him struggling. Peter sat beside Wade on the couch the door started to open. Peter felt himself panic for a few seconds he calmed down he didn't want to appear panicking to aunt May who finally got off her shift at work.

May didn't need to know that he was panicking because Wade had been flirting with him for the second time that day. "Hey aunt May I brought a friend over if you don't mind." Peter said he pointed to Wade.

"Oh well that's wonderful dear. I made tacos if you friend wants to stay for dinner." May said she winked at Peter knowingly causing him to scratch the back of his head and give her a sheepish smile. May somehow knew that Wade was more than just a friend. He didn't have it in him to tell her he was just a friend even if he was still conflicted about maybe having a crush on Wade still.

"Oh yeah I'll stay nice to meet you, I'm Wade." Wade said he stood up and walked around the couch just to offer his hand to shake Aunt May's.

"Nice to meet you as well young man." May said she smiled at Wade. Peter watched the interaction closely; it seemed his aunt instantly liked Wade. Peter sighed it had gone well and he was glad for that.

"Me and Wade are going to go upstairs to my room and study." Peter said he grabbed Wade's hand dragging him up the stairs before Wade embarrassed Peter or himself in front of aunt May.

"Okay dear I'll call you down when dinner is done. See you in a bit." May said she turned around to go to the kitchen to start cooking.

"Dang want me alone that bad?" Wade teased. Peter ignored it not wanting to blush for the millionth time that day. He opened his room door and closed it behind him.

"Yes, we need to get started soon. It's almost six." Peter said he reached into his bag and pulled out his science notes. Wade also pulled out his with a little huff he sat down on the floor by Peter's bed.

"Of course you choose science, my worst subject." Wade grumbled as he glared at his notes as he flipped through them.

"Better for you to study it then huh?" Peter teased he finally got to be the one who was teasing Wade. Wade stuck his tongue out at Peter childishly. Peter stuck his tongue out at Wade as well grinning at him.

They studied for a while Peter had to keep Wade from rambling gone about random things. It seemed that Wade's mouth almost had a mind of its own. He constantly had to say something like if he didn't he would die. He also had the attention span of a fly. Peter wondered if he had ADHD or something similar.

After Wade's hundredth different topic since they had gotten to his room Peter have up. They had managed to actually get some studying in-between Wade's rambling. Half of the time though Peter was sure with just him trying to get Wade back on track to talking about science not Spiderman.

"Okay let's stop there." Peter said with a sigh as he closed his book. He put it back in his bag he glanced at his clock it was seven by now. If he didn't get out as Spiderman soon he'd be patrolling late at night.

"Alright great I think my brain is hurting." Wade grumbled rubbing at his temples. Peter snorted he wasn't going to correct Wade that his brain couldn't actually hurt. If anything made Wade's head hurt it would have to be his nonstop talking.

"Boys dinners done!" May called from down the stairs.

"Okay be down in a minute!" Peter yelled back.

"Yeah tacos let's go!" Wade said he grabbed Peter's hands practically dragging him like he had done earlier. Peter shook his head fondly Wade was unlike any other person he had ever met. He kinda liked it and just him.