Denial Part 1 (Tasm Peter)

Peter was sitting on a school bench eating his lunch. If he went into the lunch room Flash would surely find him and make him the subject of his bullying. Peter wasn't scared of Flash; he just didn't want to deal with his crap. So Peter avoided him by going out to a bench in the school yard.

Some kids walked past every once in a while to their next classes. They didn't pay Peter more than a second glance as they shuffled about. Peter looked like your average guy messed up brown hair, dressed in a long sleeved shirt and coat for the weather, jeans, and nerdy glasses that used to be his dad's.

People didn't know that by night he swung on webs and stopped criminals. Peter took a bite of his sandwich and watched the kids as they walked by. Peter was waiting for someone to show up; he'd invited the new kid to eat lunch with him.

Wade Wilson had only been at their school since the start of the year two weeks ago. He was popular, good looking, and everyone wanted to be him or be with him. People might wonder what he was doing with Peter. Totally average looking Peter Parker.

Wade had noticed that Peter was the one who took photos of Spiderman. Nobody knew or didn't care about his job at the Daily Bugle. Except for Flash and Wade of course. Flash always tried to say that Peter bought the photos off of some talented photographer and sold them to the Bugle for clout.

Wade knew his actual talent for taking pictures just not how he got them. Wade followed Peter around for the last two weeks constantly asking about Spiderman and wanting to be his friend. Peter didn't understand when he had the kind of looks and personality to be in groups like Flash's.

Wade said he didn't care that he wanted to be friends with the guy who took pictures of Spiderman. Peter felt maybe he should feel hurt that Wade only originally friended him so he could learn more about Spiderman. Peter didn't feel that bad though since Wade seemed to have a crush er fascination with his alter ego. It was kind of hard to be mad when someone was obsessed with your secret identity that much.

Peter wasn't going to open the can of worms of Wade having a huge crush on him soon. Peter didn't want to think about his new friend that way. Especially since Peter was very much into girls thank you and had a crush on Gwen Stacy. Peter knew he was lying to himself; he had checked out his fair share of guys but denial was a fickle thing.

"Hey Peter sorry I took so long all these girls were all over me- You know what nevermind not important now." Wade said he looked out of breath as he collapsed on the bench next to Peter.

"Finally jeez Wade I was wondering if you were very coming. Too busy looking at pictures of Spiderman again?" Peter teased he might not open the can of worms but hell if he wasn't going to poke at it.

"Hmm I wish he is so much better than all those teenage girls. That ass though." Wade said shamelessly he grinned at Peter knowing he had embarrassed his friend.

"Uh y-yeah t-thats very n-nice." Peter stuttered out his face a deep red. Wade smirked knowing he could pull that kind of reaction with a dirty comment from his friend. Wade thought that Peter was cute; he was no Spiderman but still a fine looking specimen. If Wade had to choose someone average he would definitely choose his little photographer friend.

Sadly for Wade Peter was straight and very much into Gwen Stacy. At least that was what Peter said he always blushed when Wade said something about Spiderman or got close. 'Not poking anymore leave it alone don't say anything you'll regret-' Peter thought his thoughts were just as scrambled as his words when he was embarrassed. Peter had a bad habit of not being able to form a clear sentence during those times.

Wade's eyes suddenly brightened; he put an arm around Peter's shoulder pulling him closer. "Uh what are you doing?" Peter asked his cheeks were still tinted a light pink.

"Can't a guy just be close to his friend?" Wade asked innocently.

"I guess." Peter shrugged like he didn't care. On the inside Peter was screaming he couldn't believe this was happening. The last two weeks have been subtle touches from Wade. The teen would grab his hand "accidentally" or brush against him. Wade wasn't poking the can, he was opening it.

"So what are you doing after school today, cutie?" Wade said he grinned at Peter. If Peter's brain had been on fire before it was now short circuiting completely. Peter tried to say something but his tongue didn't appear to work. Peter's mouth opened a few times then closed Wade had literally rendered him speechless.

"Nothing just thought about studying-" Peter blurted out. The truth was he wanted to go on patrol but he couldn't tell Wade that. Peter had pulled a random thing out of his malfunctioning thoughts.

"Great, do you care if I come over tonight? If it's okay with you of course." Wade asked if he was pushing his chances with Peter; he didn't want to overdo it though. He did want to spend more time with Peter outside of school.

"Sure want to walk with me to my house? My aunt will be at work but I'm sure she won't mind." Peter said he decided that he could always patrol later even if it was late. Peter was used to being constantly tired.

"Sounds good, how about we finish our lunches?" Wade asked as he held up his sack lunch. Peter nodded his stomach growled he had barely started on his lunch before Wade had come and flirted with him? Peter chose not to think about it as he tore into his lunch his metabolism burned threw food fast with his powers.