I'm Your Biggest Fan Part 2

Peter wasn't expecting his day to go this way that was for sure. He'd expected to go but some groceries for his sadly sparse shelves and go home and pass out for a few hours before he had to patrol. Instead he was sitting across from the celebrity himself Wade Wilson.

They were ordering their food. Peter had a fast metabolism that tore threw anything he ate like a hungry shark. Peter was always left feeling not full since he couldn't eat all the food he needed with his budget. Wade however must have known or something since he ordered way to many burritos for one man to eat alone.

Good thing Wade wasn't one man and Peter could eat for three. "I don't wanna stay here wanna go to the park?" Wade asked he was carrying the food which Peter felt was a crime. The man had payed for their lunch with Peter protesting and now here he was carrying it.

Peter felt himself getting annoyed with Wade's kindness. How was Peter supposed to be nice if Wade kept doing it for him? It wasn't fair that Wade kept doing things for him. Peter had a sudden idea pop into his head. "Are you afraid of heights?" Peter asked he suddenly stopped walking to look at Wade.

"What?" Wade asked confused.

"Are you afraid of heights?" Peter asked again more insistent.

"No. Why?" Wade asked confused again.

Wade held onto Peter tightly as he swung around NYC. Wade wasn't terrified like most people Peter picked up. Instead he was excited he had a huge smile on his face as he watched New York City pass in small blurs below the people looked like ants from up here.

Peter landed on top of his favorite building. The Oscorp Building it was one of his favorites it was one of the tallest in all of the state. They both sat down beside each other as they ate. "Wow this is beautiful." Wade said smiling he had that sparkle in his eyes again like he first did when he saw Peter.

"Yeah it is isn't it?" Peter replied he gazed at the clear blue sky then backa g Wade. "That's not the only thing that's beautiful." Peter said quietly. Wade looked at him and winked showing he had heard him. Peter thought he had been sneaky he felt a blush rise to his face at being caught.

Wade scooted closer they were done with their food now Peter had webbed it to the roof for him to grab later. It was the least he could do for all he had done. Peter felt Wares shoulder touching his now. He didn't look at the man he felt butterflies in his stomach at the close contact.

While they both had technically just met each other they both had celebrity crushes on one another. Except Peter didn't know if he qualifies as a celebrity considering almost everyone hated him. Wade being the bold one grabbed Peter's jaw cupping it in his large hand.

Peter allowed Wade to turn his head in his direction. Wade leaned forward a bit implying what he was thinking about doing. Peter's blush intensified. Peter nodded even if he left a unsure feeling in his stomach.

What if Wade was tricking him to see his face? What if Wade wasn't impressed with who he saw under the mask? What if Wade thought he was ugly? A minion thoughts ran threw Peter's hand. Wade must have been able to tell despite his masks covering his face.

"Webs calm down it's okay." Wade said he gave Peter a small smile. That was enough for Peter to let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Peter had kissed before but not with a guy. The last girl he had kissed was Gwen-

Peter instantly banished her from his mind. It wasn't time to think about her. Peter felt a sudden surge of confidence as Wade put his hand on the bottom of his mask asking for permission. Peter nodded and Wade put his finger under the edge and started rolling it up.

Peter was about to kiss Wade Wilson. That thought alone was enough to make his already dark blush stay on his face. Wade now had the mask resting just under Peter's nose. Peter looked at him confused he thought he would take his mask all the way off.

"As much as I want to kiss you. I still respect your secret identity I want you to reveal it to me when you want." Wade said he took Peter's hand and traced the web patterns on his gloves. Peter felt his heart beat loudly why did this perfect beautiful man have to be so sweet?

Peter always did things for others not the other way around. It was weird for someone to consider what he wanted for once. Peter leaned forward now as well he could feel Wade's warm breath across his face.

Peter surged forward capturing Wade's lips with his own. He felt that he could die of a heatstroke with how dark his blush was. Wade let out a suprised noise but he leaned into it quickly. He still had one of his hands culling the side of Peter's jaw the other still holding his hand.

The kiss only lasted about ten seconds but Peter could swear it was one of tbe best moments of his life. When they pulled away Peter found himself suddenly nervous. "That was um good." He said smiling like an idiot he was sure as he fiddled with a loose string on his costume.

"Yeah it was baby boy. We should hangout more often wanna name a time and place?' Wade asked hopefully. Peter grinned as Wade put his phone into his hand. He knew it was stupid probably and may come to bite him in the back but he couldn't care at that moment as he gave Wade Wilson his phone number. Wade texted him high before Peter took him back down. Peter could barely think that night he was so happy.