So Its like that?

Jazmine--

I decided to stay home today. I could not face Jaylen nor Jermaine today. Not after lastnight.

I fucked up .

I don't want Jermaine though, I dont know why Im still holding on.

I've fallen for Jaylen and that's the truth.

I picked up my phone, re-reading old messages. I miss him man.

I picked up my phone, calling him.. after 6 rings he picked up.

"yea jazmine?" He said sounding irritated.

"Can you come over?"

"Why? so I can fight ya man again.."

"K nevermind ..by-"

"Ill be there in 20 mins"

I hung up, and sighed.

*20 minutes later*

The doorbell rang, and I went to answer it. When I opened it, I saw Jaylen standing there with his hands in his pockets, looking down.

"Come in.." I said while letting him walking in, while I closed the door.

As we walked into the living room he sat down on the couch and I sat on the chair across from him.

"Jazmine.."

"Hush Jaylen damnn" His eyes widened. "Look, I finally realized that Im in love with you. I want you.. Im sorry for leading you on, I was confused. I got with Jermaine, in a fragile time in my life, and im ready to let go of him. For you, for us.."

He smiled and walked over to me.

"So will you be my girl?" he asked while holding my hand.

"Uh no..." I said. Grabbing my phone.

He let go of my hands, and took a couple feet back.

he shook his head, and went back to that chair.. grabbing his hat.

"Bye Jazmine!" he said.while walking out the room.

"Jaylen waitt!!" I said running towards him.

"What man?"

"Here." I said passing him my phone, while he read the message I just sent to Jermaine.

I just broke up with him.

He smiled while bringing me into a deep hug. He kissed me and we both smiled.

I finally got my baby!

Cheyenne--

I had just gotten home from Keyon and I's little ice cream treat!

I had just taken off my shoes when I started hearing my cousins footsteps.

"Cheyennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" She paused. "nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne"

I laughed . "Shayla wassssup mammii!"

"Don't call me mammii, your ass is lateeee! I thought we were going out to the movies!" she frowned.

My cousin Shayla, just came in from Toronto.

"Oh shit! " I laughed. "my bad, I forgot ! I was having a bad day."

She came down the stairs, and hugged me.

"When am I gonna meet your boyfriend?"

" Ahh... I haven't heard from all day.. I miss him."

"What you mean you haven't seen him?"

"I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM.. LIKE I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND MYSELF" I said sitting down, sighing.

She rubbed my back and I just put my head in my hands.

"K well girl, I still wanna meet your friends.. and I still wanna watch a movie, so why don't we just have a movie night?... Invite them over?"

"Yeaa forrsure, uh lemme just go shower and stuff." She nodded and went into the living room.

About 20 minutes later, I got out the shower and went back into my room.

I sat down on my bed, wrapped in my towel, and took out my phone.

I sent Jazmine and Keyon a message to come over to watch a movie and bring a friend or w.e.

I got up and started to get dressed. I slid on my sweatpants with my juicy couture tank top. I was not bout looking fancy or any of that shit.

I brushed my hair and put it into a bun.

I came out my room and went into the kitchen seeing Shayla looking at the flyers.

"Ayee wanna make some nachos? and shit?"

" You already know!" she got up smiling.

We made nachos and put out some snacks.

When I was taking the pops out the fridge, I heard the door bell ring.

I put the bottles down and walked to the door. I opened it, to see Jazmine and Jaylen, smiling and holding hands.

"DA FUCK?"

They looked at eachother and started laughing while walking in.

"Ayy she's mine! " Jaylen said nudging me.

I was surprised and I went over and hugged Jazmine.

She blushed, and that's when Shayla walked in.

"Jaz and Jay, meet Shayla my cousin "

"Heyy " Shayla said while waving.

After about 15 minutes we finally chose a movie to watch.

"WHITE CHICKS IT IS" Jaylen said.

"Yeah, totally like I soooo wanna watch this movie!" I said in my white girl voice.

"O-M-G LIKE IM IN LOVE WITH THIS MOVIE, LIKE ITS TOTALLY ON POINT !" Jazmine said going along with my white voice.

We all started laughing when the doorbell rang. I started walking out the living room.

"OH MY GAWD BECKY LOOK AT HER BUTT!" Said Jazmine.

I started dying while walking towards the door. I even heard ass fall on the floor laughing.

I opened the door with a big grin on my face. I saw Keyon with a tall handsome figure beside him. He was Blasian (mmnm ;) ) with nice full pink lips. He also had a tattoo on his wrist. BUT AYEE I GOT A MAN....SOOOO YANNNKOO.

"Hey Chey" Keyon said to me while giving me a hug. "This is Brendan"

Brendan smiled and I smiled back.

"You guys come on in.." I said while directing them towards the living room.

Keyon said hi to everyone, while I introduced Brendan to everyone.

Shayla was glaring at him sooooo hard. She was eyefucking the man.

"Ehhhhem!" I said while looking at Shayla.

"Ma badd..." I heard Shayla mumble.

Brendan took a seat beside Shayla. Jazmine and Jay sitting beside eachother and Key and I were chilling on the couch.

The movie was almost done, and the food was done and everyone except me and key were sleeping. Everyone else was on their niggeritis mode.

I saw Shayla sleeping on Brendans shoulder. I snapped a pic and posted it on instagram and tagged Shayla's name in it.

While I was scrolling down my instagram page and the doorbell rung.

I sighed while answering the door, when I opened it, My heart sank...

Short chapter but more coming! But do me a favour! Check out my girl whitney_w548 new book ' The love making diaries" Its really good!!

Thanks ;)