Lust.

Chey--

I was waiting at my locker waiting on Anthony...Why is this nigga taking so long?

I started to walk into the cafe, joining Jazmine and Jaylen.

I sat down and sighed.

"Whats wrong girl?" Jazmine said looking me in my eyes.

"Yall seen Ant?"

"Oh uh he's handling some business.." Jaylen said looking away.

"What type of business ? Df?"

Anthony--

"Ayoo Raina ! You tryna fuck around huh? You my hoe! Cut the bullshit man, You're lucky Im not as rude as my brother. Don't fuck around man! You know the streets you got, Now go get my money, you got until tonight..You hear me?"

"Yes..Ant chill man please..! Dont want people to find out!"

"Find out what? That you're my hoe? You make money for me? keep acting like this and they gon find out!" I walked out the janitors closet pissed.

As I was walking off I remember, I forgot all about meeting Chey for lunch.

"Shit!" As I started walking towards the cafe, she's probably mad at me.

Chey--

I looked Jaylen dead in the eye about to repeat my question before I saw him pointing towards the cafe doors. I turned around seeing Anthony, looking mad.

I gave him cut eye before turning away from him.

"Chey im sorry, I had family problems..going on Im sorry"

I nodded my head as he came and sat beside me.

"You good?"

"Yup..um Ima holla at yall later" I got up and started heading towards the doors and felt someone grab onto my arm.

"Wh-hat are you doing?" I said while noticing it was Anthony .

"Can we talk?" he said

"Noo I need my space..please respect that." He let go and I started walking away.

I was walking towards the stairwell, until I saw Tyrell.

"Hey" he said while smiling.

"Hi Tyrell.."

"look Im sorry abou-" he was cut off

"Babee! That's where you are! Ive been looking for you all say!" said the Monkey.

"Ill let you talk to ya girl"

"Chey-"

I walked away until he could finish. I was annoyed...

Could this day get any worse -,-

Short chapter, more coming ;)