Holla at me boo!

Chey--

"Uh i don't know who the fuck you think you are.. like get out" Juliana said.

Jazmine stood up and stepped up to Juliana.

"LOOK BITCH, MY NAME IS JAZMINE AND IMA BOUT TO FUCK YOUR ASS UP, YOU ON THE OTHER HAND IS A HOE AND YOU NEEDA STAY IN YOUR LANE BEFORE I GO CHRIS BROWN ON YOUR JUNGLE LOOKIN AHH"

"BITCH...DONT TRIP YOU KNOW YOU JEALOUS OF ALL THIS! " Juliana started walking around in a circle, trying to show off her 'body'.

Jazmine looked her up and down before laughing and sitting back down.

"Aye Juliana" I said while slurping my frap.

"What?" she said with a disgusted look on her face.

"You get red kool aid dripping down your skirt girl"

She looked down and ran outta class.

The whole class was laughing and everyone was complimenting me and Jazmine. Even Tyrell's yellow ass turned red from laughter.

Me and Jazmine high-fived eachother and went back to slurping on our drinks.

I saw Tyrell staring at me.

"What?"

"Chill...damn. I can't look?"

"Fuck no, you could've been looking at this lastweek but your ass is too slow to notice what you have until its gone." I turned away from him. I was getting annoyed.

I heard him sigh, but I continued doing my work.

*Lunchtime*

Me and Jazmine were at our table chilling when two dudes came over to our table. One of them happened to be Jaylen a.k.a Jazmines crush!

"Hey Jazmine" he said biting his lip.

"Uh, hey Jaylen" He said smiling like one damn fool

"Uh whose this?" He said smiling towards me.

"This is Chey, Chey this is Jaylen.. and whose your little friend?"

"This is Anthony, yall mind us eating with you?"

"Nah! Come !" She said smiling while moving over.

Anthony was sexy. He was lightskinned, he had tattoos but not tatted up! He had juicy pink lips and he was tall.

When lunch was over, we all exchanged numbers and Jaylen seemed like one real cool dude.

Tyrell--

"Aye bruh, whose that" Rick said hitting my shoulder and pointing towards a table.

I looked over and saw Chey smiling and flirting with some dude while Jazmine was with Jaylens ass.

"Da fuck?" I said getting mad. The bell rung and I quickly got out my phone and texted Jay.

Me: Ayo Jay! Who was that nigga eating with yall at lunch?

Jaylen: Sup man? and oh oh oh! That's my dude Anthony. Why wassup?

Me:Nun, I just saw him flirting with Chey and shit.. and yannoooo.

Jay:I swear you guys broke up? And my bad my dude..I don't think they're nothin serious tho!

Tyrell: Oh iight and you good .

I put my phone back in my pocket and Walked into class.

Damn, she got a new nigga now?

-_________-

Chey--

School was finally done and I just got home.

I took off my clothes and took a shower. Fifteen minutes later, I came out and lotioned my skin. I put on sweats and sat down, noticing I got a new text message.

Anthony: Aye Chey ;)

Chey:Big ant! ;) Wassup?

Anthony: Nothing really, just here..I was wondering if you wanted to chill with me at lunch time tomorrow?

Chey: Yeaa! forsure, just meet me at my locker ;)

Anthony: iight ;)

I put my phone down and took my binder out of my bag. I was going through my notes making sure, I didn't have any homework. While I was flipping through my papers. i saw a rubic.

"Great Chemistry!" It said.

I closed my binder and layed down on my bed.

I closed my eyes and felt all the memories with me and Tyrell pass by.

I put the pillow on top of my face, holding back my tears.

"And I never knew love would hurt this fucking bad, worst pain that I ever had."

Anthony---

"Ay you got my money?"

"Uh..no im sorry, give me a couple of days..PLEASE!" she was crying

"Just make sure you got my fucking money! You got two days!" .

Hey yall ;) Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed ;)

What do yall think of this chapter?

Who do you think Anthony was on the phone with? and why?

#TeamTyrell Or #TeamAnthony?

Fan,Vote and comment!

--Chante