True Love?

What is true love?

Is it a feeling?

Can it be lost or gone?

Could you feel as if that ONE person is the ONE for you?

Or could it just me a myth..?

One that just fades away..?

You tell me ?

Cheyenne-

Names Cheyenne.. But people call me Chey for short. I guess you could say Im independent. I mean, my mom basically works everyday and my dads really not in the picture, Not to mention Im also an only child. Im 17 and loving it! Im from Toronto,Canada but I just recently moved to Atlanta because of my moms job. Fuck it! I wanted to move anyways..Winter is a bitch during the time in Toronto and I loveeee American dudes. I left but Im happy, I left all my phoney ass friends who just wanted to "chill" with me so they would catch some attention. Shame on them because little did they know Chey don't play dat shit! Df I look like? Anyways I guess this the beginning of my new start. Hating niggas better stay quiet.

Cheyenne-

First Day Of School Bitches*

I was in my deep ass sleep when all of a sudden my alarm went off. Way to wake me up! I got out of bed and went into my bathroom.

I sang All Gold Everything while washing my face and brushing my teeth.

"This Proactiv shit actually works" I said while looking in the mirror. I quickly took a shower and went into my closet looking for something to wear on my first Day. I pulled out my beige shorts and put on my red and black Last kings crewneck and slid on my new breds. "Ouu" I said while glancing at myself in the mirror.

As I was about to walk out the door I heard "Cheyenne get your ass over here" "fuck" I said underneath my breath and turned around to face her.

"So you don't say hello anymore ? or Bye? I taught you some manners Chey ! Remember that"

"Im sorry mom I was just excited with school and all I forgot" I lied.

"Well Its okay sweetie, just don't make it happen again..smarten up Chey! I mean it" she said as she went back upstairs, I rolled my eyes and sighed in relief that she wasn't all up in my ass today.

"So annoying" I mumbled  as I closed the door behind me and drove my ass to school. While driving all I keep saying in my head was 'Peadmont High'.. I was really wondering what type of Highschool this was gonna be.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey yall :) um just wanted to say thanks for the love.. lol Appreciate it.

This story is kinda based on my story..so I hope yall enjoy :)

-Chantee