Da Fuck!

"Uh bitch the name is Juliana don't start nothing with me mammi, Ill fuck yo shit up.. Don't be mad cause your man looking at all this" she said smirking.

NAW THIS BITCH GON LEARN TODAY

"Bitch shut the eff up with your Monkey looking ass, go shave your pits with your dunkaroo looking ass! Learn sum he's my man! Meaning you don't fuck with it,.Coming up here acting like you the flyest bitch out here..Guess what you need to sit your APE ASS DOWN! This ain't no damn jungle! I will fuck your lanky ass up! DO NOT EFF WITH THIS" I said feeling the rage in my body.

"Chante bab-"

"Naw save it, now you wanna talk up? go eat doo doo! you gon let this bitch disrespect me?! FUCK NO!"

"Ms.Davis please calm down" said Mr.Jackson

"Forreal doe," Juliana said while taking a seat on Tyrell

"Awwwww hell no"

In a matter of seconds I was ontop of this bitch punching and slapping the fuck outta her! I dashed the desk on her head and threw my pencil at Tyrells ass!

I WAS SO PISSED. I grabbed my shit and left!

As I walking, I heard Tyrell yelling my name but I didn't wanna hear it. Niggas gonna disrespect me like that ?! FUCK YOU MEAN CUHH?

I GOT in my car. locked my doors and cried before starting my car. Awww yea I WAS pissed.

I drove home, ran upstairs, took my clothes off and took a hot shower.

I felt my body ease up and let go..

How could he man?

I WAS hurt.

Tyrell--

Bro, I don't know what the fuck just happened.. Cheyenne snapped and I felt bad cause I ain't say nothing but yo honestly at the moment, i didn't know what the fuck was going on. This new chick Juliana came here, new and shit and tried fucking with a nigga. LIKE WTF BIHH? She sexy tho, cant lie but I wouldn't hurt Chey man, come on.

"Ay you iight?" I said lending out my hand to Juliana

She was toeeeeeeeeeeup! Chey beat her ass!

"Yea pappi..your girl wild doe!"

"She is tho.."

"Um.. can I get your number so I can ask you bout today's lesson?"

"Uh yea..here."

I gave her my number and left for my next class.

I texted Chey, telling her I was sorry. No reply.

I could understand why she would be mad.. but fuck yo.!

*After School*

I went to Cheys house and found her door unlocked. I knocked but no answers. I went upstairs and saw her there.

Laying there. Looking dead

"Cheyenne." I said with guilt in my voice.

"Leave me alone Tyrell man" Cheyenne said.

"Cheyenne baby Im sorry, I wad wrong I just..wasn't thinking straight." I said getting on my knee's facing her.

She stayed silent.

"That hurt Ty." She spoke.

"I know babe , Im sorry. I realized after the fact how bad I reacted to the situation..Cause I know if a nigga tried that shit with you..I don't fuck him up to!"

"I fucked her up didn't I tho?" she smirked.

"Yea babe" I chuckled kissing her cheek.

I put my phone down and I got up to use the bathroom.

As I was doing my business I heard Chey yell "Babe your phone!"

"Get it for me"I said washing my hands

After A few seconds I heard Cheyenne.

"TYRELL WHY THE FUCK THIS MONKEY CALLING YOUR PHONE DF?"

FUCKKKKKK!

TEHE TO BE CONTINUED ;)

S/O to Amber