One Hunna

Cheyenne-

"Oblaaah... bang bang" I said while rapping to 300 hunna in Keyons car.

"Im cooling with my youngins!" Keyon said rapping along with me.

"CLICK CLACK"

"POWW!"

We started laughing our asses off in the car. We were on our way to school.

"Soooo keyonnnnnm" I said while scrolling on his instagram.

"Yessssss Cheyyyy?" he said turning into the school parking lot.

"Did you have a girl back home?" I said looking up at him.

"Uhh... Yes and no. We broke up before I ever found out I was moving, so when I moved It wasn't really a big deal. But she wasn't all that."

I nodded my head while, passing him his phone and getting out.

I took out my phone and texted Tyrell, telling him I was here.

He hasn't messaged me this morning like he usually does, so I was kinda confused.

Keyon and I walked into the school and as soon as I walked over to my locker, I seen Raina all over him. I laughed to myself, I still haven't forgiven her for what she did. It's not something you just get over 24hrs, It takes time.

Lol, I really wasn't bout going all the waaay over there and get him from Raina. I took out my phone and texted him.

Me: Yoooooooo buddaay meet me in class!

I continued walking when I felt someone tug on my hand, noticing it was Keyon. I smiled and looked at his mad expression.

"Whats wrongg?" I said laughing at him, continuing to walk.

"yo ass tried to leave me!"

"I let you get ya swerve on!"

He kissed his teeth, while he opened the door for me.

I walked into class, seeing everybody EXCEPT TYRELL!

I texted him, asking where he was. This was weird. Usually, he keeps me up if he's going to be away or not.. Im so confused.

Tyrell--

(Night Prior)

I was tryna sleep, when I heard my parents arguing downstairs. I was getting tired of my dads bullshit! Real talk.

I went downstairs into the kitchen and started defending my mom.

"Don't talk to her like that!" I said walking up to him.

He looked me up and down before telling me to shutup.

I pushed him back, and my mother tried to hold me back but I wasn't having it.

Before you knew it me and him were wrestling eachother. He got out of my grip, and my mom was pushing me away. When he pushed me away he pushed my mom also. She fell knocking her head on counter, falling to the floor.... unconscious.

I looked at my father in disgust while scanning my moms body. I hurried and ran and called the police while going back in the room seeing that same motherfucker looking at her shaking.

The ambulance came after about 2 minutes and rushed over to her side.

When we got into the hospital, I stayed by her side. My dad had to answer a few questions from the police, But I wouldn't want him around my mom right now anyways.

I ended up spending the night, just waiting for her to wake up.

The doctor's said she was going to be ok and she didn't hurt her head too hard, luckily.

Keyon---

I was in the gym, waiting for ball practice to start but I didn't see Tyrell here, I didn't even see him today period.

I heard a tall man come over and shouted "BOYS, BOYS!" and called is over. He gave us some warm ups to do and he called me over.

"Whats your name?" He asked.

"Keyon.."

"iight, well Keyon can you lead the boys?"

"Yeaa forrsure coach."

Now this was my chance to shine.

After about 30 mins in, them niggas were panting like some ole dogs.

When I started doing another drill with them, I saw Chey walk in the gym. He smiled at me lightly before looking back down and sitting Dow. on a bench. I felt nice, having her here.. watch me. But, I knew something was up.

An hour later, practice was done and Coach Spence, came over to me and praised me on my skills.

I can't lie, I felt nice!

After I drank my water, and wiped off my sweat, I walked over to Chey and sat down beside her.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"I haven't heard from Tyrell all day" she said frowning .

"Yeaa woord! He was supposed to be here and lead the boys, but I had to but I didn't mind."

She just shook her head.

"You ready to go?"

"yea" She said still looking sad.

"Hey" I nudged her. "Cheer up iight? Im sure everythings iight" .

She smiled lightly and gave me a side hug.

We started driving, when I decided Id take her out to get some ice cream.

"Where are we going?"

"Getting ya some Ice cream" I said while parking.

We walked in and ordered some Ice cream. We sat down, and ended up talking for a couple of hours and found out some interesting stuff about her. I payed, and we left.

She was smiling again. Mission accomplished ;)

I drove her home and before she was about to open the door, she came over and gave me a side hug and said "Thank you".

I nodded and smiled. She got out and walked towards her door. I waited till she got in before driving off.

Todayyy was a gooooood day *Ice Cube Voice*