35💕

ALERT: EDITED👁️‍🗨️
WARNING: TORTURE SCENE🚫

Song: What was made for🎧
Artist: Billie Eilish🎤

Author's POV💕

His instincts woke him up but it was too late, way too late to stop what happened from happening, too late to escape or change whatever was supposed to happen.

Aliyu forced his eyes open as he felt his head throbbing, his body still felt weak or sore for some reason. The first thing he saw was the ceiling, it was quite dark in the room but the light rays from outside still shone/reflected into the room making it easy to look around and see everything clearly.

He turned his head to face the wall but he saw something else instead, a woman sleeping next to him, too close, way to close for him to have not noticed that at first.

Now he sees her he can feel their skins touching, now that he can feel that he can feel his body as well, he can feel his arms been wrapped around her waist and he can feel her holding it.

He looked at the woman properly to try to remember who it is, she's not wearing anything above, she's dark skin.

That's not his wife, his wife is light skinned, what happened?, Aliyu feels himself get scared as he quickly removed his hand from her waist and sat up to check properly, that's when he noticed his naked.

No just shirtless he thought till he raised the duvet to see he wasn't wearing anything underneath and now that he looks around the room he could see his clothes on the floor and along side that of a woman's clothe, this woman laying next to him.

Over filled with anger and curiosity Aliyu forcefully turn the woman around to see her face making her wake up.

Looking at her it's the one woman he despised the most, Fatima. She sat up rubbing her eyes making the duvet she was holding fall back and now he can see her naked.

Not wanting to believe the thoughts going on in his mind, he lifts up the blanket to check underneath her and it's clear she was naked.

"What's going on here?" He asked immediately filled with unraveling rage.

She sits there quietly looking at him still trying to bring herself to reality, it was a long day for her and she did all the work so now she's feeling really sore plus this man was bigger than she expected. It not like the regular kind of s*x she's had in the past cause this was different, she loved and hated it but did it anyways and she's sure she's accomplished what she wanted cause now no matter what happens she's going to get pregnant and birth his child in 9 months.

"I asked you a question what happened here?" Aliyu yelled loudly, not at the top of his voice but loud enough for anyone to hear making her flinch a bit, she was expecting a reaction and him to get angry when his awake but feeling this raging anger she's not sure she might be able to handle the consequences.

"We-we-" she cracked up as he did the next thing that appeared in his mind, he immediately grabbed her neck strangling her for as hard as his hand could

"I asked you a damn question, what did you do to me?" He said again this time in a calm angry tone giving her an unbreakable death glare that made it look like it was her last day on earth.

"We-we-, I c-ca-can't breath" she struggled to say as he increased the pressure strangling her even more harder this time

"I'm going to kill you if you don't answer me, what did you do to me?" He said again in a death tone as the woman started to feel herself fall unconscious which Aliyu noticed as he released her landing an immediate hot slap on her face to wake her up from whatever unconsciousness she was about to fall into.