25💕

ALERT: EDITED👁️‍🗨️

Song: Be Alright🎧
Artist: Dean Lewis🎤

Author's POV💕

It's been a week now and Fatima still feels like she's looking for the most impossible. After her wild idea of trying to ask Aliyu for help she has been searching for him ever since, she's tried searching through social media but there's not a single account that could identify him.

She met with one of the technical guys in a cyber cafe to help with her search for him on the internet but unfortunately there's not a single account that produced anything regarding him.

Aliyu wasn't a fan of social media so it was impossible for her to find him there, she tried going to places men like him go but never found him, she visited the grocery store more often in hopes of finding him but that was also a fail.

Finally she was left with the last option in mind, to reach out to Aliyu's mum.

Aliyu on the other hand was dealing with his family. After the delivery of Farida and Summaya, Maryam seemed to be spending more time with them than with him leaving him with most of the responsibilities of the kids and he was now feeling lonely cause his addicted to her and is naturally a clingy guy.

He only felt company when his kids were home and at nights when Maryam was fully at his service, that too if she's not sleeping.

Maryam had been telling him of Farida wanting to find out about Umar's past cause of the lesser attention Umar has been paying to her since the delivery, Arman on the other hand has completely refused to carry his child. He spent some time with Summaya but whenever the baby was present then he was out.

Summaya has been bringing up cases complaining of Arman's behavior but the family has been on his side knowing and understanding what the man was going through, Umar on the other hand preferred to be with Summaya's child.

It was as if he was the father of the little girl and not Arman while his paying less attention to his wife and son.

It's a new drama everyday from Farida and Summaya regarding their husbands behavior which was more of the reason Aliyu didn't complain when Maryam preferred to spend more time with them than with him.

Yesterday was the babies naming ceremony and so he got the chance to be with Maryam for a longer period of time compared to the previous days and today that his alone.

The babies were named Abubakar Sadiq and Assar. Of course the family all know the reason behind Assar's name.

Looking at the time and seeing it was 12:36pm which is less than an hour before his children school finally closes, Aliyu was brought out of his daydream by the sound of his phone ringing.

It was Iman calling and he picked it up immediately, hopefully she could talk to him for a while to kill his lonely state.

"Walaikum Salam how are you?" He said, responding to her greetings

"I'm fine Alhamdullilah, how's your family?" Iman asked

"They're all fine Alhamdullilah, ya gida (how's home)?" He said

"All good Alhamdullilah, how's work?" She asked

"Well Alhamdullilah, everything's going well so far" he responded

"Aliyu, mum wants to speak to you" she said as he remained quiet for a moment

"Why?" He asked

"She said it's important and she needed to speak to you, but in person" she said again