1💕

ALERT: EDITED👁️‍🗨️

Song: Falling like the stars🎧
Artist: James Arthur🎤

Aliyu💕

Everything's still the same, the silence, the loneliness, nothing ever really changed.

It's been 4 months now and I'm still stuck on this bed, I've managed to find an operation team that'll help find my Maryam but each result always came back unsuccessful.

I had to sponsor Muhammad's unnecessary vacation trips in hopes he could look for Maryam in every country he'll be at but still the results were unsuccessful.

I've managed to get myself to be able to stand and sit but walking is still a difficult task.

Life without Maryam is not in anyway good, I'd rather be dead but I can't die.

I just wished I never let her leave that day, I wished I stopped her even if she continuously kept hitting me.

I loved her but I let her down and now she's gone, she left me all alone, why did she have to go like that, why didn't she wait for an explanation.

Even if she did, was my explanation worth it?, What excuse do I have?, I caused it upon myself and now I'm facing the consequences.

I just wished I could reverse time and get my wife back but that's not possible.

"Aliyu, Mum wants to see you, should I let her in?" My little sister Iman said coming into my room.

"Is this about another marriage?" I asked not ready for any bullshit, all this family are good at is trying to make me move on instead of helping me find my wife.

"It's not, it's about your health" she responded.

"Let her in" I said as she nodded before leaving.

4 minutes later my mum comes into the room with Iman trailing behind her.

"Assalamualaikum" she said.

"Walaikum Salam" I responded not sparing her a glance.

She's my mum and I'm supposed to love her more than anyone in this world, but I don't know why I hate her.

I don't know if it's normal to hate your mother, I don't know what a mother's love feels like maybe that's why I hate the fact she has to call me her son.

The only women who ever loved me were Alayna and Maryam, Alayna betrayed me and I betrayed Maryam.

My sisters Iman and Aiza whom I care about a lot, I don't even know if they love me for me or they're just pretending to cause I'm ill.

"How are you feeling?" Mum asked.

"I'm good" I responded as I could feel her release a sigh, sounds as if she already regrets coming here.

"You can leave if you don't feel like staying, I didn't invite you here after all" I said as I gave her a blank look.

"You're my son and I'm worried about you stop treating me so coldly" she said.

"Isn't this the same way you treated me when I was younger" I said.

"Aliyu, stop bringing up the past" Iman said.

"Don't interrupt when your elders are speaking" I said as her mum looked at her signalling her to remain silent, funny woman.

"Aliyu how many times do I have to apologize you for that" mum said.