Chapter 1: The Beginning

April 7 2023

It was a beautiful morning in Los Angeles, California, as the streets were really busy, The time was seven twenty-five a.m as a nice-looking house was seen in the view.

Inside the house, a man was seen talking on the phone while having breakfast

Inside the house, a man was seen talking on the phone while having breakfast. The meal was the classic bread and eggs with some fruits on the side of the plate as the man continued talking on the phone while eating.

His name was Desmond Crowe, He is thrity one year old and worked as a business manager in his previous company, but he quit due to some problems he had with the company

It's been almost a month since he quit his job, but his friends recommended a company that they were working in and found a spot for Desmond as an accountant.

Desmond was smiling while talking to his mother as Crowe continued speaking to her.

Desmond: Yeah, mom, I'm gonna head to the company and start the interview. I'm almost done with my breakfast.

Danielle Crowe: Okay, Desmond, I'm supporting you. Please let me know what happens.

Desmond: I will, mom. Thanks for the support.

Danielle: No problem, Are you nervous, though?

Desmond: *Laughs* This isn't my first job, mom.

Danielle: *Laughs* Right, but deep down, I know you have that doubt and fear, though.

Desmond shook his head and smiled as he spoke to her.

Desmond: Your mother instincts are always correct, Mom.

Danielle: Because obviously I'm your mother, I gave birth to you.

Desmond laughed a little and always loved his mother's humor, He could hear his mother laughing as well as Desmond spoke to her.

Desmond: Of course, Mom, but anyways I'm trying my best to stay positive.

Danielle: Don't worry, Honey. I believe in you, okay? Just be confident.

Desmond: Thank you so much, Mom. I really appreciate it. Anyway I have to go right now, I'll call you later. Take care of yourself, mom.

Danielle: I will, Take care and stay safe. I love you.