|ANNOUNCEMENTS|

Hi there! It's been a while

How are you guys?

I'd first like to apologize for breaking my promise of posting a new chapter. I've been busy, and I shouldn’t have made that statement without a guarantee that I'd actually be able to fulfill my promise.

Second, I'd like to announce that I will be releasing some chapters (eventually). I already have some in my drafts, around 6 different chapters getting prepped for posting.

Along with that, my initial plan for this fanfic will be changing. With these changes, the story will be longer than expected.

Anything that has already been posted will remain the same (meaning no changes to any of the already posted chapters)

I may edit some to have it fit more with the new plot, but otherwise, you don't need to worry.

With this new change I want to know your opinions. Since the ending isn’t definite, there still isn't a clear path.

With that said, i have two questions

1 Which characters would you like to see? Are there any genshin characters that you might want to see get involved?

2 Do you want a good ending, a bad one, or a neutral?

(My original plan was for a bad ending, a sort of sad sob one, but now with the change, i'm not sure)

I want to know your opinions! If you have any other requests, go ahead and send them!

🤔

The story as of now:

As of the very few chapters posted, only 2 of our love interests have been revealed, and the 3rd one will make their grand opening alongside a major conflict.

(Can you guess who it is?)

Following the initial changes, the story will now progress slowly into our rising action.

Do except more Yelan action in the chapters to follow

And additionally…

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!! 🤯

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WE'VE ALREADY HIT 2.13K READS?!

AND 83 VOTES?! LIKE OMG 🤩

I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH, THERE ARE SO MANY OF YOU NOW. I ABSOLUTELY APPRECIATE THIS THANK YOU

😭❤️🫶

(You guys made me cry like the final episode of AOT…)