daily life like |1|

The morning shines in the bustling pier of Liyue harbor. The largest market harbor in all of Teyvat. Making it one of the busiest. With all sorts of nations wishing to bargain. All eyes were on this economical center.

Y/N a diligent worker of this trade point. She is responsible for transferring goods from the incoming vessels to their assigned location. As well as organizing the delivery of the same goods, keeping a strict schedule for so. It was a tight job, but Y/N was content with it. It paid well, and suited her capabilities. And like every other day today was a work day.

Bustling people. Incoming boats. Traders from beyond. Products stocking up.

The day was just starting.

"Y/N I need you to help me carry these!" A buff and tall man holding some crates called. The first cargo ship to arrive carried some refined ores from another nation. Ores are usually ordered by jewelers, geologists, black smiths, and other people of the market.

"On my way!" Y/N said heading towards the ship. " You know if it's too heavy, you can just drop the crates and let me do all the hard work." She said, grabbing a crate with some iron.

"HAHA! Come on now Y/N, I may be old but my strength is one of an ox!" The man responded transferring the crates off the boat. Being delicate and careful while handling the crates as the contents were heavy.

Another plus point that came to Y/N jobs was that she got along with most of her co-workers. "Hehe. Relax Mr. Lu, I'm just watching over the elderly." She said in a joking tone. Cleary belittling the man for his old age.

"Oh little Y/N!"

"Anyway, Mr. Lu, I need to deliver some of these. Can you label the crates based on who ordered these? I need to get the last of the ores of the boat quickly."

"Of course. The last of the cargo is in the boat's main storage."

Hearing that she rushed back to the boat leaving her co-worker to other business. She jumped onto the boat and looked for the last of the ores. Due to experience she could assume the location of the storage, since most ships were built the same. It was like she knew the water vehicle like she built it. It was more of instinct at this point.

Once she found the last of the cargo she carefully lifted them and brought it back onto the main deck." Ok got the last of these bad boys. Mr.Lu-u!" Calling out the old man who was busy labeling the boxes.

"You young ones are really fast on your feet! I checked who had reserved some of the ores. You just send them out to our regulars!" He then handed Y/N a piece of paper. It contained names and numbers.

"Ok, I understand. I will get going now so that I won't miss the next drop off!" And with that Y/N went on to do her regular deliveries.

It didn't take too long to complete. She stopped by Master Zhang to deliver a bunch of ores first. Which was really heavy to be honest. Being a blacksmith you can guess that it makes sense. They did the basic business "please sign this", "pay for that", "here is the stuff" sort of things. And with that the first delivery was done.

Afterwards she dropped off a smaller package at the residing home of a local geologist. Y/N didn't know the person but they have been a regular for quite some time, so she did not question it much. Before leaving she picked up the letter near the door which had all the legal payments for the order.

Followed by Shitou the jade boss and stop at Mingxing jewelry. A couple jewelers and weird clients later she was done with the delivery.

She then returned back to the main dock to meet up with a couple other co-workers. They then all waited for the next cargo to arrive. All following the same old routine. Receive - examine - deliver. The basic routine for the regular delivery.

Nothing out of the ordinary. Just the usual work-lunch-work-leave. Food breaks were very important for her. By the end of the day Y/N worked with 6 different shipments. And while eating her dinner she starts working on the schedule for the next day. It is what everyday was like for her. Living by herself meant that she could work as long as she wanted. Always going to sleep accomplished and proud of herself.

"Another day done, hmph"

The words she always whispers to herself before shutting her eyes. A rather odd practice.

At first her job was more than she could take. She wasn't as built back then. She was more fragile and sensitive. Although she didn't gain as much muscle they were more defined around her shoulders. They acted as trophies of her hard work. The schedule was also too much for her. She couldn't keep up with anything at the time. She wouldn't get enough sleep, nor did she have time to do her daily activities.

But now she is one of the most hardworking and looked up to as a worker in her occupation. She was ok with it all. Her job worked perfectly with her now. Just like the rest of her life. She was now living as a normal citizen of Liyue.

Who would have thought that this normal life

Would take a whole new turn

S/First chap 😱😱😱

congrats on finishing!

Thank you so much for reading hope you enjoyed!! anyway you should check the second chap its already out ;)