Ludetern!

A/N Sorry for the lack of an image today! Haven't been capable of finding an image of Ludetern Island for One Piece, so I will just go off of what I personally believe would happen once Izuku and Yamato arrive on the island and go from there. Thank you all for getting this story up to 20 reads! It makes me proud that my storytelling is getting better over the number of stories I do!

Izuku and Yamato were on the bridge of the ship they had stolen from Spytand Malice, and they were looking at the approaching island nearby. They had finally gotten out of range from Wano, and as much as they would have loved to return to save the inhabitants of the place... they knew that Kaido was too strong for them at the moment. And Izuku needed to find power within the world instead of just mastering his Haki abilities, with Yamato as a perfect training partner, they had been using smaller islands nearby in order to get stronger over time. When they arrived at the island they were looking at through a set of spyglasses, they noticed that there was another crew on the island with a different flag. "Hm, what flag does that belong to, Yamato?" Izuku asked. "From the looks of it, I feel like it is similar to a flag from Odin's logbook. Ah! There it is! That flag belongs to the Whitebeard Pirates! I wonder what one of their flagships are doing this far out in the New World?" Yamato questioned after finding whose flag the Pirate Ships belonged to. "Well let's check out the island. It's only a matter of time before Kaido finds out about our departure and will place a bounty on our heads for leaving him." Izuku said, grimly as Yamato nodded her own. Yamato knew that her father wouldn't ever place a bounty on her own head since she was his daughter and would rather keep her presence a secret from the world, but Izuku was fair game. He had no family to run to if the going got too much for him to handle, not only that, but if anything, he had no allies left in order to run to since he burned his bridges with the Beast Pirates. Not only that but they had found out some valuable information that needed to be given to some giant group of Pirates that would cause a major concern for the Emperors of the Sea. Yamato had been adamant about going to the Whitebeard Pirates since they could be trusted the most, and Izuku said that they should bring in the Red Hair Pirates in on this information as well. Since they were relatively one of the stronger Pirate crews that would listen to them as well as their story, they needed to have relatively calm people understand their issues.

============================================================

Arriving at the island and docking their ship on the opposite side of the place, Izuku and Yamato entered the place searching for the crew in order to get a good read of the place. Since Izuku had spent his daily life in his old world memorizing the places he went, memorizing the islands that would be close by would be child's play. But Yamato wanted to get a compass in order to allow them to follow the magnetic flows of the islands just to be safe. Going through the island they bought their essentials that were needed as they got food, water, clothes, as well as many other things they required before moving on. They were about to look at some bounties they could turn in to the Marines so that they could earn a quick buck when there was a massive shootout coming from the docks. Looking at one another, both ran out of the building with the bounty sheets showing the targets they were going to head for... The Brown-Beard Pirates.

Arriving on the docks, it appeared that Yamato and Izuku's luck had been in great abundance since they found that the Brown-Beard Pirates were attacking one of the Whitebeard Pirate's ships. Moving in, they attacked the Brown-Bears with terrifying strength as well as speed that they just weren't prepared for. With them defeated, Izuku pulled out a Transponder Snail in order to call the Marines in order to take the Pirate Crew in. While that was happening, Yamato was talking to the Pirate Captain of the small ship that they saw before hiding their own. And as soon as Izuku finished talking to one of the Marine Admirals about their catch and was told to bring them in to Marine Ford he walked back to see who they were protecting. As soon as he got close to the two women, he overheard something about Whitebeard and his crew being in the New World and that he would love to hear about the information that they had to bring. Although it came at a big cost of having them have to deal with something for her first, they had to go find a Devil Fruit on the Island since that was what she came here for in the first place before stating that this island was under the protection of the Whitebeard Pirates. Izuku then made his presence known as the two women noticed him walking up after placing the Transponder Snail away for the time being. "What did you want sir?" The woman asked, as Izuku looked at her. "Yamato we will need to go turn in the Brown-Beard Pirates in order to collect on their bounties. What did she want us to do?" Izuku asked, looking at his best friend. "Well in order to get an audience with Whitebeard, we had to go get a Devil Fruit from this island. Although I don't know what it looks like, but I told her that we'll do our best." Yamato said, smiling at Izuku. "Okay, well I am going to go tie the Brown-Beards up so that we can take them to Marine Ford and get the money required for them. When we arrive at the place, I will need you to hide yourself, we don't need Kaido learning of where you are located." Izuku said, as the woman near them looked shocked. "What could you possibly have done in order to earn the ire of Kaido?" The woman asked, as Izuku looked at her with a deadpan expression. "What do you think I could've done in order to piss off one of the most powerful Yonko's out there in the New World?" Izuku asked, before pointing at Yamato. "What's so special about her that you would rather stay on the move?" She asked, suspicious. "Well let's just say... I don't belong in this world, but I will make damn sure that she is kept safe from that monster." Izuku said, before walking away in order to tie up the Brown-Beard Pirates. "What's his story?" The woman asked. "Whitey Bay, Izuku had been in a very tumultuous situation before appearing in our world." Yamato said, in a very vague way. "What are you talking about, what does that even mean?" Whitey Bay asked, as her name was revealed. "Izuku doesn't belong in this world, because he shouldn't even be here. Why do you think a sixteen-year-old boy is on the seas with me?" Yamato asked. "For adventure?" She asked, before realizing the age. "Wait, you need to be 17 at the least in order to man a ship! What the hell!?" She said, as Yamato looked at her. "Izuku came from a world where Superpowers were the normal and he was born without one. He was killed in that world before coming here and was raised with me by my father Kaido, we just escaped the Beast Pirates just last night." Yamato said, before leaving Whitey Bay with the massive bombshell. "I need to call Newgate." Whitey Bay muttered before moving to her Captains Quarters.