Chapter 34

"He left." I said rubbing my eyes of all the crying.
"Come one let's watch the rest of the movie." Zak said and helped me up since I was crying in the floor besides the chimney.
- 3:45 p.m. -
After we finished watching the movie I received a text from Veronique.
'Hey, Jenn we need to talk nothing bad. I just need time with my bestfraand I'll pick u up in a bout five minutes. Xoxo.'
And I replied
' No beggie I'll pick you up u had a really hard working day today, and I need u safe wih your baby, and yes we need to talk so bad. Ill pick u up in five minutes, ight love you.'
And then she responded.
'So sweet I'll be waiting for you cx.'
Basically our best friend relationship. Veronique has been a good friend with me since she met Nick, which he introduced me to and know where so close. I needed a day to talk with her and tell her my secrets. I hope she takes everything good. Plus I need advice for this baby in the way. I trust more Vivi (Veronique) than anyone, even Zak. And Heather well we getting there. She and Aaron have been dating for maybe two months, so I don't know her that much. I'm really craving starbucks since yesterday and I'm glad I'm getting some. No is not 'white girl problems ' is basically 'pregant woman's problems'.
I put on a nice black shirt and some white pants along with my black and white vans. I placed my blonde hair in a bun, since is pretty hot outside and the clouds left leaving me with no rain this week. I fixed my makeup since it made a black dried river in my cheeck for all that crying. I went to the bed and got my keys and my purse.
"Bye, babe. I'll be back around 5 or 6." I said and gave Zak a kiss.
"Wait, where are you going?" He said getting my hand and pulling me to a hug.
"I'm going to pick up Veronique, and talk to her thats it."
"Mmhh, no Zak?" He asked making a sad puppy face.
"Nope. Only best friend time."
"Alright. Text me when you're on your way."
"Ight bye." I said and gave him a kiss.
I left the house and entered my car.
"Oh my God! Has the sun been sitting in my car?"
I asked myself while all the heat that was stuck in my car left and face palmed my face. I really hate the summer, can fall come back? I got in and turned the car on and immediately turned the a/c on. My favorite song came in the radio 'This summer's gonna hurt like a motherf******' by Maroon 5.
"Yes. I can tell Adam, I can tell." I said to one of the members in the band like if he was going to hear my sarcasm.
*Phone call*
"Hey, Vivi Im here!"
"I'll be right there Jenn."
*End of call*
Veronique came down the front stairs and got in my car.
"Hey, Jenn."
"Hey, Vivi!"
"Agh Best friend times!"
"Yes!"
We arrived at Starbucks, and immediately ordered our drinks, and sat on a table for two.
"So, Jenn tell me about this baby."
"Well, 9 more months to come."
"When did this happen?" She said and winked at me letting me know this was dirty question.
"Oh Vivi, I see what you did there." I said and bursted out laughing and she joined. "Well like two-three weeks ago."
"Oooh, how did it feel?"
"Vivi!"
"Im kidding!" She said laughing and raising her hands in surrender.
"This is why your the best."
"I know." She said and flipped her hair back.
"Show off."
"Let me be." She said with a little smirk.
"Two caramel frappé!" The waitress said.
"I'll go get it." Veronique said and got up to get the drinks.
My phome vibrated letting me know that I received a message from someone. I quickly looked to see who it was and it was Zak.
'Babe, I miss you already.'
'Desperate that much.' I replied back.
'Yes. I need you here by my side.'
'Oh Zak I'll be there in an hour or so...'
'Okay, love you. Be careful.'
'Ight love you too :*'
Veronique came back with the drinks.
"Let me guess Zak misses you, huh?"
"How did you knew?"
"Nick did the same when he found out I was pregnant." She said and handed me my drink.
"Aww." I said and took a sip.
"So what's going to be the baby's name?"
"Well, if it's a girl I want it to be Spirit, but idk."
"I love it! But what if it's a boy?"
"I don't really know..."
"Oh well we have months to think about it."
I left out a small laugh, my stomach wasn't feeling good. I feel like if I'm going to throw up.
"Here, have a gum."
"No thank you."
"Jenn, this will help you not to throw up."
"How did you knew?"
"Let's just say I have a gift." She said and let out a laugh.
"Talking about gifts, I need to tell you something. But I'll have to take you to a grave yard."
"Okay. Why?"
"You'll see."
We finished our little chat about babies, and I got a lot of advice. I'm positive Veronique is going to be an awesome Mom. Annabelle and Nick are lucky to have her. We went to my car and went to the grave yard that was near my parent's house.
"What are we doing here Jenn? This place gives me the chills."
"Look I'm going to tell you a secret but you can't tell no one until I know how to work this gift, except Zak he knows."
"Jenn, what did you do?" She said looking at me with 'your so fuking dead' face.
"Is someone here that died?"
"Duh Jenn people di-, um Jenn what are you doing?" Veronique said looking worried.
"Hi, I can help you. And yes I can see you and hear you. How did you died? Oh my! Are you traped here? Oh, you love him don't you. Yeah I have someone who's excactly like you." I said talking to a spirit named Hannah.
"Um, Jenn who are you talking to?" Veronique asked.
"Im talking to a spirit. Say hi."
"Hi." Vivi said looking to her left.
"Um she's on the right."
"Oh um sorry, hi."
"She said hi back and asked why are you scared?"
"I'm not I'm just confused." Vivi said rubing her forehead.
"Look let me help her and I'll be right back." I said while Vivi went back to the car.
-10 minutes later-
"I'm back!" I said getting in the driver's seat.
"Finally. What was that Jenn?"
"I have a gift, and it let's me see spirits and talk to them."
"Cool."
"No it's not cool." I said.
"Why not?"
"Look I don't want to bring another spirit in my life if I can't control John."
"So does he know?"
"Who?"
"Zak, does he know the real story of John?"
"Oh, yeah. He knows he took it pretty good."
"I'm glad."
My phone vibrated again.
'Babe, its almost 6. Are you coming back?'
'I'm on my way leaving Veronique.'
I turned the car on and put on some music. Me and Veronique sang all the songs that came up. Time came and Veronique had to leave.
"Bye, Jenn. Remember you can count on me on anything."
"I know I can. Say hi to Nick and Anabelle for me."
"Alright." She gave me a hug and left.
I got in my car and left to my house, Zak must be crying over me by now. I laughed at my thoughts. I must've looked like a mental woman but I don't care, Zak is my life.
-----------------
If you guys enjoy the story so far can you nominate my story at Wattys profile with the hash tag #Wattys2015 please thank you.

What do you guys think about Jenn's and Veronique's friendship??

Love yall cx

Vote-Comment

-Steffy ;)