Chapter 30

I fell asleep in his lap while he stroke every little blond hair of my skull.
"Jenn?" Zak asked.
"Yea..." I said while my eyes were closed and wondering in my dreams.
"How can we convince Nick to stay in the show?"
"I was thinking that... but it looks like it's the best way for the baby." I said sitting beside him and hugging his neck. "If only there was a way to make this type of wall that keeps away spirits or demons of the house." I said while my eyes closed in his chest.
"That's it your a brilliant!" Zak said kissing my forehead. I knew he had a plan by the smirk he did in his face, now I'm worried.
"I know I am but I still don't get what you mean?"
"Follow me!"
"Ugh. Zak this better be good." I walked lazily behind his back. He opened his laptop and showed me a website of a company that makes some types of paranormal portals that detaches spirits or demons. "Zak, you made me walk all the way to our room just so you can show me a company that makes some types of portals that detaches demons and spi- Oooooohhh....." It all made sense now.
"Yes I'm getting one so John can stay away from us. And why not have one for Nick. Now the baby and Veronique can be safe."
"Zak you are a life saver."
"I know." He said pretending to be like superman by flexing his arm muscles. Which he looked so hot doing.
"Stop, showing off and let's go to sleep."
"But... what about our baby?" He said hugging my waist and breathing in my neck.
--------------
Should Nick leave or stay??

Vote-Comment

Love yall cx

-steffy cx