Chapter 3

Zak sat beside me, Aaron got shot gun and Nick well his driving.
"How long till we get to the airport?" I asked to whoever answers.
"About 2 hours." Zak answered and gave me a smile. This is the perfect time to watch Bram Stoker's Dracula, I thought to myself. I pulled my laptop and put the dvd in. The volume was up so you could hear the intro very good. I believe Zak heard it cause he immediately looked at me smiling.
"Is that Bram Stocker's Dracula?!" Zak asked me.
"Yes!"
"Can I watch it with you?"
"Sure!"
I saw Aaron look at us and whispered something to Nick's ear they both started looking at me and Zak and started laughing.
"Whats so funny guys?"
"Looks like you found how to get to Zak's heart." Nick said.
"Nick shut up!" Zak said blushing.
"You guys gonna be together in about a month or so." Aaron said making kissy faces.
"What makes you say that?" Aaron made movements with his finger telling me to come over to him.
"Its obvious Zak likes you." Aaron whispered in my ear. Those words gave me a huge smile. No. Stop it Jenn you can't just fall in love with someone you bearly met.
"Yeah. Right." I said trying not to be interested on what he told me.
-12:35 p.m.-
"We are here." Nick said getting out of the car. Finally, my butt hurts for seating down. I got out of the car and got my black luggage with the skull.
"Nice. Luggage Jenn." Zak said helping me with my stuff.
"Thanks."
"We better hurry up, Billy is waiting for us."Nick said while Aaron nodded with agreement. Billy? I guess I'm meeting someone new again.
------------
Vote-Comment-

Love yall cx

-steffy c: