8📜

3rd/Author's p.o.v-
Smut, cum holding etc warning. Please leave if you are uncomfortable.
°♡○●□■□●○♡°
"Why ask I'll be happy if you are."
Wriothesley said. Obviously this man has been waiting for this moment in forever, The Chief of Justice himself asking to be fucked? He will not skip this chance.

Wriothesley started kissing Neuvillette passionately, holding his waist. Trying to get him closer. Neuvillette put his hands on the taller man's neck. Kissing him back, only a few gasps letting there lips part but only for a few minutes.

He then suddenly let go of the kisses. Instead he picked up Neuvillette and took him to Wriothesley's room this time. Neuvillette locked the door through his elemental energy, Neuvillette was thrown on to the bed.
"Oh honey! You want me that bad?" Wriothesley said with a smirk on his face.
"S-shut up... I'm i-in heat!"
"Heat? Did I turn you on that badly?"
"Shut up! J-just please!"
"Please what honey?"
"P-please do it!"
"Oh come on! You need to be better than that."
"I... Fuc-k me Wriothesley!"
Wriothesley finally heard it, the thing he awaited for years.
"Music to my ears!"

Wriothesley said, he then held both of Neuvillette's hands, and put them over his forehead, locked then in place through his handcuffs, he opened Neuvillette's shirt and then his. Both started at eachother's body for a moment. God, who would'nt? Such a sexy body begging to get fucked by the man above him.

He then started kissing the same places, well.. indirectly his entire body. Neck, chest, stomach, everywhere he could. He then again started sucking on Neuvillette's neck, leaving hickeys all over. Neuvillette was enjoying this indeed, he had closed his eyes, and gave space to Wriothesley where ever he kissed. The pain, was then relived by kisses, this was something really well put by Wriothesley, though Neuvillette has lived for more than 500 years, he still has never experienced something like this. Well until today that is.

Wriothesley then opened Neuvillette's pant in one Swift motion, no struggle nothing. He then started stroking Neuvillette's tip. Neuvillete let out a small moan from the feeling of warmth on his tip. Slowly he picked up the pace. And so did the moans grow louder. Then he stopped. Leaving Neuvillette dissatisfied, he couldn't cum.
"Baby, have some lube?"
"Ugh~ Mhm~ left d-drawer."
Wriothesley opened the left drawer, and a small bottle of purple lube kept there.
"I definitely did not expect this from you Iudex." Wriothesley said, as he took the lube and spread it around his fingers.

He then went up close to Neuvillette's ears, which was red because of all the bitting.
"I need you to spread you're legs for me hun~"
And indeed Neuvillette did as he was told to do.
"Good job~" he said, as he put his hand at the entrance of his hole.

Neuvillette felt a shiver go down his spine after that.  He then put his middle finger in Neuvillette's ass, going in and out. Slowly picking up the pace with that Neuvillette's moans also started getting loud. A few minutes later two fingers, than three.   Neuvillette was about to cum, Wriothesley went so well with fingers, he hit each part of Neuvillette, in such a manner that anyone else would have came in less than 5 minutes. Neuvillette was about to come and was signalling Wriothesley about it. Just then Wriothesley took his fingers out which lead to Neuvillette whine a bit again due dis-satisfaction. "Agh~"Neuvillette whined, he finally stopped seeing stars, just then Wriothesley took of his pants, then boxer. He was hard. Really hard. The poor thing was acking in pain. The pain to fuck Neuvillette.

He stood up, took Neuvillette's legs on his shoulders and slowly entered Neuvillette, giving him time to adjust. He didn't want to destroy him. Atleast not yet.
"Damn Neuvi calm down. You're really tight~"
"Ahh~" was the only thing audible, and the only thing that Neuvillette could say. He then started getting breathless.
"You're losing air, and I'm losing patience~" Wriothesley said, he then slammed into Neuvillette. And started at a really fast pace.
The only thing Neuvillette could do was beg for him to slow down. But now Wriothesley wanted to destroy him. He didn't slow down. at.all.

"Ahh~ s-slow d-down! Ahh~ p-please!" Neuvillette begged.

But was that going to happen? Ofcourse not. He slammed into Neuvillette at violent pace. He then reached the spot. The spot that made Neuvillette go crazy.

"Ahhh~ y-yes t-there! F-faster!"

Wriothesley did not need that repeated. He slammed even harder and faster. Wriothesley's thrust were erect. He kept on abusing that spot.
Just then, the electric shocks went much faster than Neuvillette could expect. He was about to cum.

"C-Cum!" Was all that came from Neuvillete. Wriothesley then held Neuvillette's tip, not letting him cum.
"Not yet hun~" Wriothesley said as he whispered into Neuvillette's ear.

"N-no! Agh~" Neuvillette cried, his eyes widening. He started begging Wriothesley. But Wriothesley didn't budge instead he went faster. A few thrusts later, Wriothesley was also at his edge. "I'm cumming too!" He stopped holding Neuvillette's tip and let him cum as he came inside, just a few more thrusts and the cum was deep inside.

Wriothesley slowly pulled out his dick, he had devastated Neuvillete.
"Enjoyed it?"
"Mhm~" Neuvillette nodded.

He helped Neuvillette clean up, then the two fell asleep together.

•••~•••
Hoped y'all enjoyed this chapter! Also I won't post for a few weeks cause my teachers wanna kill us by projects so hahah bye!! Have a great day!

Total no. Of words- 953 (small chapter, srry!)