1 📜

~•°•~

Wriothesley p.o.v-

...Ugh... So much paperwork... Definitely not my favourite. (Someone knocks the door)
"Come in." I say, Sigwinne enters my office. "Good evening Wriothesley." "Evening Sigwinne. Is there something you need help with? Or is someone troubling you?". Sigwinne looks while raising an eyebrow at me for a minute then responds "Since when did Mr. Wriothesley started to worry so much? Anyway, no has been disturbing me all I needed to do is give you this letter but you look tired..Please take a break Your Grace!" "Ohh! Uhh.. sure just keep the letter on the Desk beside the chair, I'll come to take a break in a minute." I say while giving her light smile. "Okay!! I'll go upstairs to make some tea then!" Sigwinne replies as she smiles and leaves the room. Now that I think of it Sigwinne only gives me letter untill absolutely necessary or if it's private or confidential. I should check the letter. I stand up from my desk and get the letter. As I check the envelope it's from Neuvillete? That's new... He hasn't really talked to me after the primordial sea incident.... It reads-

"Dearest Wriothesley,

It's been a quite a while since we last chatted, I hope you are keeping well. I was hoping if you could attend a meeting with me, It's just about a new company, they wanted see if they could start there company in Fontaine as well as your place, They have sent you a letter to what I was told about. Thus hoping we both could attend it at once. It would also allow us to have a chat together again. I hope for you to attend this meeting with us.

Yours sincerely,
Neuvillete."

...
Should I attend it with them?
...
Should I attend it him...?
...
Why after reading Neuvillete... Has my heart started racing...?
....
Do I like Neuvillete again...?
...No... I moved on right?... He rejected me back then....I moved on.. so why now am I feeling this again...?
...I can't love him again...Ill be rejected from him again...again...
...
But..I still want to go...for him... Only for him...
...
...
...
(Knock-knock)
The door knocks.. "Come in.."
Sigwinne enters the room. "Are you done?" I look at Sigwinne.. in a face as if I just read something a bit to much for me...
"Wait.. Wriothesley... Is something wrong?..."
...Silence fills the room.
" 'thesley?... What is written on that letter?..."
"I- it's nothing.. just a meeting request.."
"Give me that 'thesley !"
Sigwinne snatches the letter from my hand and reads the letter.. then looks at me... She knows... About my crush..on Neuvillete... That day she was the one who was there as I just cried for hours and hours...
" You're not going. And that's final your grace!"
"But... It will save me time... And then I can hang out with you!"
"Are you serious or what?! Have you lost your brain!? He rejected you when you confessed!! Plus look at you- your so scared!! You talked to him during the incident but that was different and right now this is different!!!" Sigwinne screamed at me.
...
Well it serves her right.. she cares a lot about me... I tried calming her down.. she did eventually...and we went to have some treats...
Sigwinne was telling me not to go the entire time. But... I just want to see... Just this once.
I somehow convinced Sigwinne and ofcourse she was a little angry but that's fine really.. now I just had to respond to Neuvillette..
After many minutes of writing and reading then throwing it into the trash I got the idea of a letter. And obviously I wrote it-...

After that I finished all the other paperwork by nightime.. Sigwinne was in my office and fell asleep. But the entire time my mind was thinking about him... Only him.... I'll see him tomorrow then I guess...

~•°•~
Neuvillete's p.o.v.
(Just after Wriothesley sent the letter)

(Knock-knock)
"You may come in."
I say, I've just returned to my office from a meeting, yes I am tired but I still have work to finish. I really do not wish for my work to pile up.

Ampane (a name I made myself ᕙ⁠(⁠ ⁠:⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠∧⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠:⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕗ) enters the room and says "Monsieur Neuvillete, you have a letter, where should I keep this?" I asked her to keep it on my desk and asked her to leave. I do not know why but I felt an urgency to open this letter.

As I was checking the envelope it was from Wriothesley... It's probably about the meeting. It reads-

"Dear Neuvillete,

I am honoured about this meeting that you have asked me to attend with you. I will be attending this meeting but please do excuse me if I am a bit late, you see I have a meeting prior to this, but I will try my best to be on time. I am keeping well, I hope you are doing so to. I had thought about a thing and I wanted to spend time with you, but we can talk about this later after our meeting. I just hope you will be not busy after the meeting.

Sincerely,
Wriothesley."

...
Hmm.. I feel weird... He has not mentioned 'Dearest' before my name. That is something Wriothesley never does.. but that's not all... His behaviour has changed towards me.. like as if he now uncomfortable with me.. as if he is trying to avoid me. After resolving the issue of the sea he did not wish or look at me to greet me or talk to him, that is why I was early to talk with the traveler.
...is he sad about that day?...
...the only reason I want to have a meeting with me is that i have recently started feeling as if I want to see him a lot more...this weird feeling in my stomach, has made me thinking about Wriothesley a lot more...
But... I was the one who rejected him so many times...
Do I love him now?..

•••••
Okay y'all cliffhanger hahahah. I mean ik ᕙ⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠ᕗ but let's say drama is coming!!!
... Wait even I'm curious know wtf-

Words - 1056