6📜

•••~•••
Wriothesley p.o.v.-
"Oh, uh...okay." Sigwinne said.
"Oh, don't be afraid. I know you are not as social with melusines. We want you to stay here because you enjoy staying with Monsieur, I tell you, if you are not comfortable Monsieur will not mind us leaving, we are here for your well-being. You are free to tell any one of us if you are uncomfortable." I say, as I try and assure her.
"Yes, The Duke is right. I do not mind as such, I would just want you're well being Sigwinne." Monsieur Neuvillette backs me up.
"Even I agree Sigwinne." Focalors says, as her usual, in a very bratty manner.
We all sighed. Quite typical of her.
"Okay...thank you everyone." Sigwinne said with a faint smile, then she yawned and was about to fall, but, A hydro Buble formed around her. She was asleep just like that. I was well... As anyone Shocked. A hydro Buble? Surely, Lady Furina was not doing it, she was shocked herself. And then, the only other person in the room, it was obviously Monsieur Neuvillette. Now, my suspensions grew even more intense. I turned to see Monsieur Neuvillette with his hydro powers holding Sigwinne.
"Of course, Monsieur Neuvillette has hydro powers. But the only question is I have never seen your Vision." I say, looking at him.
"Uhh...Its- Just-"
"My powers are stronger than that of others, so as long as it is in a distance near me I can control its powers." Monsieur Neuvillette says, cutting of Lady Furina. He looked quite calm, but from his eyes. I could tell that wasn't the actual truth. I've not been called Your Grace for no reason.
"Oh? Hm... Okay mr Ludex. I'll take it. But keep in mind, I'm not as dumb as you may think Monsieur." I say, with a smirk on my face.
(Okay, Author's Note: I will now change Wriothesley and Neuvillete's personality slowly so the story is more interesting.)
He still holding Sigwinne brings the bubble near me, I hold Sigwinne and he releases Sigwinne.
Lady Furina then leaves saying that she needs her beauty sleep, I stand up with Sigwinne in my hands, Neuvillette then came near me, and whispered in my ear. "We'll see about that Duke. How smart can you be? We'll see." And then leaves to his room.
...
This bitch. I'll show him.
How I can be. Hah~ I'll show you Neuvillette. Who I am.
...

Now, I set Sigwinne on my bed, and I don't bother to take the lunch. As I just open door, "Without my hardwork? Not possible under my eyes. You are taking this with you. Do not try to fool me Duke." Well well, it is the Monsieur again.
"Why. Oh why, Monsieur himself giving me lunch? Is that not romantic ha? For the one who sentenced me to prison? Quite unusual." I say. As I turn, he has his hand forward with my lunch.
"Why, should I trust you to eat your food? Sigwinne has complained a lot about you, for not eating on time. Also, do in keep in mind. She asked me to do so. She has told me weeks earlier about her week. So my word will be kept." He says as he hands me the lunch. Archon, Cut me some slack Sigwinne you are more like my boss then I am for you.
"I guess, I will take it then. Monsieur." I say, finally taking the lunch.

~~~
Neuvillette's p.o.v-

I want to show him my real side before we do anything. I may be quite professional but, I have sides. And this is one. I don't know why, but he makes me feel even weird. As if it's not love just... A lot more. As if he wants something from me. I do not have an idea to know what. But he wants something. Something huge from me. Something I might not be able to give him. But what? And recently he changed once again, his behaviours changed from kindness to well, I do not have the perfect words to describe it. I can't say much myself, but to what I should do is follow his advice and go to bed. It will be a tiring day.

It now daytime. Melusines have not arrived till yet? That is questionable. They arrive each year. Then one of my informants comes and tells me why, Apparently all melusines are not sick yet, thay all have told that they don't feel it coming untill the winters? Well. Guess I only have one melusine who is a bit mature to take care of. Finally, some releif. But I still will not go to work. Instead Lady Furina has taken over, I have asked this to be informed to Lady Furina aswell.

Sigwinne was not that much trouble, she was quite nice actually. Then the evening creeped up, time for Duke to arrive any second in 3. 2. 1.
And the bell rings. To predictable, not even been the first day. "The door is open, you may enter Duke." I say, still scrambling through paperwork. "Well, well I expected many melusines to get the hell out of you today. But luck strikes, Most of the Melusines are well."
"Yes, Duke. Luck does strike. Quite lucky for me, Sigwinne is quite well behaved even in such a situation."
"Oh ludex, I have my responsibilities, I can take care of my daughter." He says, as he now sits on the couch beside mine.
"Daughter huh?" This is what questions me... I keep my pages elegantly and move towards him.
•••~•••
K y'all I'm tired, I'll try and update but for give me bbgs! I'll be updating reall soon, and for smut well um... THAT IS WAY FAR THEN EVER!!! HAHAHAH don't worry though not to far.