5📜

•••~•••
Wriothesley p.o.v.-

...ugh... What happened?- oh right, I'm at Neuvillette's house. Ugh... I'm so tired. I just want to sleep a little longer... But I have to work.. ugh! I'm so demotivated. I'll just take a shower, it will wake me up.

Ahh, my clothes opened, now I walk into the cold water, ahh, so relaxing. I needed this, especially for today's day. Last night I stayed up late, I was learning about dragons, especially the hydro one. It reminded a lot about Neuvillette. Especially the lock he has put on the primordial sea. How did he do that? That was what made me read these theories and books, but I am still not sure about it. But I have one hint, apparently there is a weak point of  each dragon. I suspect Neuvillette's might be his back neck region. Especially his blue hilights remind me even more of the almighty dragon. I then walk out of the shower with a plan I had planned.

As I walked downstairs to the huge living room, I saw Neuvillette in his night outfit, it wasn't like his normal outfit, this was his oversized shirt, covering his arms, huge pants and his hair tied up into a messy ponytail. He was reading a book. I was well, a little flustered. He looked quite beautiful. He then noticed me. "Oh, morning Duke. You are up early. Do you have work today?" He said, as he lowered his book smiling at me. trying to start a conversation.
"Morning Ludex, yes actually I do, do you not have work today?"
I said, returning the smile.
"Oh, no not today, lady Furina granted me a few days off." He said.
"Oh. Well then, can you take care of Sigwinne. If you do not mind, obviously. I do not want your holiday ruined. I am actually granting Sigwinne some days off for her to get better."
"Oh, no no. Of course I do not mind. You seem to have work so I can take care of her. But please do not overwork yourself either Duke."
"Oh, well thank you Ludex. I will try not to work my self to much. I will be early, then we both will leave."
"Huh? Who told you that today Sigwinne and you are leaving? You are not going anywhere. Not until Sigwinne is better." He said, as he looked at me in concern.
"Oh, but I thought Lady Furina meant only for tonight."
"No, she did not mean so. There is a reason behind this."
"And the reason is?-"
"More melusines will have the same sickness for the upcoming weeks. But I only ask for your presence for Sigwinne. Today all the sick Melusines will be brought to my house for their aid."
"Oh.... Um.. okay? I just want to also rest as much as possible right now, it is quite hard to deal with one melusines then what about 20 more?"
"I appreciate your concern, I will keep your advice in mind."
"...Thanks, I should leave now."
"Will you not take lunch with you?"
"H-huh? No I do not take lunch."
"Oh, well today you will. Please follow me to the kitchen. Also, you will have breakfast right now, it's an order."
"Uhh- wait what-?"

And know I am being dragged to the kitchen, this with no question is also huge. I sit down on a chair near the counter. Neuvillete gives me food, he has made it an- wait what? AN HOUR AGO? How has this man so much motivation?! I struggle to leave bed in one piece.

The food, no doubt was great. "How is the food Duke?"
"Quite good, who has made this?"
"Oh I have! I am glad you enjoy it! It's a new recipe I've tried!"
"Huh- you made this?!"
"Yes, I have"
"Didn't know that the Chief of Justice cooked."
"Oh, well you could call it a hobby."
"I am suprised, Monsieur."

And I countinued eating. After a few minutes, we both hear. "Dada? Your already awake and ready?" Sigwinne asked, me and Neuvillette turn towards Sigwinne.
"Yes Sigwinne. I am."
"Then I'll go get ready!"
"You won't, your majesty. You have a week off." Neuvillette said.
"Huh-h who-?" Sigwinne asked
"I did, I granted you a few days off" I said.
"Oh.. okay. So we are first going home right?"
Then someone coughed, to gain attention.
"Who told you so?" Lady Furina said.
"Uh- I thought I was quite.... Sorry if I woke you up lady Furina." Sigwinne said apologizing.
"It is okay my dear majesty." Lady Furina said.
"And I was about to tell her, that Monsieur Neuvillete and Lady Furina have asked us to stay with them. Other melusines will also come here to stay with us." I responded.
"Oh, um, okay." Sigwinne said.

••~~••
Welp, now I have to leave.. I have an exam and welp I updated on Sunday so sorry y'all. I promise a longer chapter is soon. I will update every Wednesday so no longer every day, I am going back to school so sorry yall- also thank you for your votes and reads. I never expected this book to get so many reads!! You have my gratitude for reading till here! New chapter will be on Wednesday for this book.

Also, I will release haikaveh book "your mine only~" by today!! You can check that out!

Words:902