3📜

Wriothesley p.o.v -
(Continuation)

Shit. Sigwinne's reaction was
...uh..Angry-ish-ly confused-ed-ly happy-ly... If that is possible...
(Okay AS A FUCKING AUTHOR IDK HOW TO LIKE WRITE THIS EMOTION👌👌, IVE BEEN READING TO MUCH SHAKESPEARE I'm reading Merchant of Venice)
...silence fills the room..
...
..which my alarm clock broke... Which I shut immediately.
"I-i don't even know what I should say..." Sigwinne says...
"What happened afterwards Wriothesley?" Sigwinne asked.

I told her everything... Everything from the dinner to him staring at me..to him turning red.. to me and him cooking and eating then chatting, everything. She's like that person who I can trust with anything. She was speechless.

After a few minutes she finally spoke "uhm...well.. uh... Let's talk about this later... We have to go to work.." I nodded then We then got ready and left.

As I was checking into the fortress, A servant came to me, "Your Grace, Ms. Clorinde was waiting in your office."

Clorinde? That's unusual, she doesn't really visit me but okay....

I finish my check in and head into the office, Sigwinne goes to the infirmary.

I open the door, and see clorinde standing near the chair, she was reading a document. Then she noticed me, puts her document in her pocket, "Morning Wriothesley."

"Morning Clorinde. What brings you here?" I ask in a confused tone.

•••
Clorinde's p.o.v

"Morning Clorinde. What brings you here?"
Wriothesley wishes me in a confused tone.
"Nothing much. I just wanted to give you this letter, it's from Monsieur Neuvillete, he asked me to personally give this to you."

He looked at me in suprise, I won't blame him, even I would myself have the same reaction. I was myself a bit curious why did the ludex ask me for this? I did ask him in which I got a response to what he said was he did not trust the mail company, plus he couldn't find Sigwinne this morning, so he asked me to give it.

Wriothesley was in suprise, he took the letter from my hand. He did not open it instantly instead he kept it on his desk and continued to talk to me.

I was still thinking about why did Neuvillete ask me to give this letter, because the response felt fake. Work? And I had to give that letter? Neuvillete really did hurt me ego. Ugh.

"Well then, I should be leaving now." I say

And I leave

••••
Wriothesley p.o.v -
"Well then, I should be leaving now." Clorinde said, and she left. I didn't wish her though... She looked annoyed.

After I was sure that she left I opened the letter.

It reads-

"Dearest Wriothesley,

I was really happy for yesterday's dinner. I wanted to return the favour. So now I should give you something to return the favour, though I know we have a meeting we will meet in but I wanted to meet with you personally, that is why i wrote this. We can meet after the meeting if you do not mind. But I hope you do, we will be th only ones cause I have noticed you are not as social with others. See you in the meeting!

Yours truly,
Neuvillete."

I was well.. a bit surprised... He doesn't really.. well invite me through a letter. Especially only for us two... And obviously my heart is now racing... Ugh... I'll just start with my work I guess...

After a few hours,
(Knock-knock)
"Come in" I say.
Sigwinne enters my office. She has a cup of tea and some treats in her hand, I had just returned from a meeting, and to be true I needed this cup of tea.