📜2

K y'all long chapter🙈-

Neuvillete's p.o.v
(Continuation)

Do I love him?...
....
I- do not know anymore...
I will..go to the library... I may find something to help me.
I could care less about my work right now. I need a break.. I will not be able to concentrate. And plus it looks that it is quite late now. I will go home after I go to the library.

As I was on my way to a library I see Wriothesley... He is carrying Sigwinne. She looks really tired. I want to talk to him. I do not know why... I just want to talk to him.

I approach him, he is holding Sigwinne and walking to their house (author: I consider Wriothesley and Sigwinne and Neuvillete and Focalors as a father-daughter relationship so ya.)

"Duke!" I say
"Ahh, Monsieur Neuvillete." He replies.
I walk towards him,
"How are you doing?" I say while giving him a warm smile.
"Ahh, I'm fine. how about you ludex?" He says, I could notice his cheeks turning a little red. Is he cold?
"I am fine as well. But are you sure you are fine.. your cheeks look a bit red, are you cold by any chance?" I say
"Uhh, no I'm not cold it's uh-uh umm.. nothing! It's probably just a little tiring after working for so long, don't worry I just need some rest." He says in nervousness.
"Oh, well I could carry Sigwinne, Plus you yourself said you are tired." I offer him.
"Oh, uh no need! I'll be fine! Plus Focalors would be waiting for you." He says smiling.
My heart started racing, I could feel myself turning red.. But I still did not want him tired so,
"Pardon me, you are really tired, I can take her, Focalors won't mind."
"...okay." he says as he hands me Sigwinne. I take her carefully in my arms, she then digs into my chest, I could feel that she was a bit cold so I tried my best to warm her up with my body warmth and layers of clothing, personally Sigwinne looked very cute.

I felt happy. I also felt that Wriothesley was starting at us. After a while we walked our way to his house.

Wriothesley and I had a small conversation on our way back, he was thanking me for helping him.
As the keys unlocked the door, we entered his house, it was quite elegant and classy, with beautiful white walls, and the floor made out of wood. The furniture was quite nice looking and placed beautiful with a piano on the other side of the room, there was a balcony connected to this room which just after the piano. There was also no lack of plants in his house.

We then went to Sigwinne's room, a beautiful white and pink colour was on the wall, the bed was a single bed but quite large in size with many plushies, on the side was a desk full of books, I put her in the bed and tucked her in. Wriothesley then came to her and kissed her on the head and wished her good night.

Then he had asked me to have dinner with him, but I rejected it at first, I told him about how that I should hurry home, but he insisted on staying for dinner and that he wanted to give me something in return as I helped him carry Sigwinne. So I accepted it, and we sat down in the dinning room.

This room was directly connected to the Kitchen. This area was no less than beautiful. A beautiful red wallpaper and wooden flooring. A lot of plants, and a small waterfall on the wall. A few picture of the two on the walls.

I was noticing the details, Wriothesley made food. And as there was a huge window, I started staring him, my elbow on the table and my head on my hand. His muscular arms, they must be so comfy to rest upon. I really wanted to touch them, he put on his apron after removing his jacket and started to get to work. He looked so pretty from the back, his chains dangling, his muscular body, I was in awe. But the food also smelt amazing. He then turned towards the window to get something, and he saw me. "Is there something on me Neuvillete? I see you have been staring hard at me."
"Uhhh. Pardon me. No there is nothing on your face, uh I was lost in thought." I said in a panicked manner. With my face becoming red.
"Uh.. okay?
He said with a confused way, but he chuckled a little later.
"Anyways, would like to come in the kitchen?"
"Sure" I said as I approach the kitchen.
He gives me an extra apron and I open my gloves and blazer and put on the nearby chair. He gives me vegetables to cut.
As I was cutting the vegetables, he was working with the cooker and adding water. Was he making my favourite dish? Anyway, I could feel him staring at me once again. But, I don't mind.
After a while every thing was ready. We set up the table together.
And we sat down to eat dinner.
We chatted, then we finished dinner.
I helped him clean up, thankfully it was not as late as I expected.
We said our byes and I left.

I quickly then ran into the library and borrowed 2-3 books on love and left for home. The entire time I was smiling, not usual of me, even I myself was suprised.

As I entered my house I saw Furina asleep on the sofa. I sighed kept my books on the sofa table and held Furina and took her upstairs. Tucked her into bed. I think she was waiting for me the entire time. I quickly went downstairs got my books went back to my room with books, kept them on bed side table. Then I went to the bathroom to go my night-time routine. After a while, I left the bathroom and went to bed, Today I read one of my books.

...one of the paragraphs on the page caught my eye.

It was-
"Do you feel weird feeling in your stomach? As If butterflies just started racing? Do you feel your heart racing near the other one? Do you feel your cheeks turning red if the other laughs or well get flustered? Start thinking a lot about them? Staring at them when they are near you?
Well, that means you like the other person. A lot."

...
I... It's true? But I thought that was normal... I felt it with him everytime....
I... Need to sleep. I might go insane. I know that. I was blushing so hard already.

•~•~•
Meanwhile, Wriothesley p.o.v (after Neuvillete put Sigwinne to bed.)

I kissed Sigwinne and wished her goodnight.
As me and Neuvillete left the room I asked him to have dinner with me... Not like in a romantic manner... I just wanted to thank him..but I wouldn't mind it to be romantic you know~ but .... Ughhh no, he does not like you!

He rejected at first but after a while he accepted. Finally.
I went to the kitchen while Neuvillete sat on the chair. I opened my jacket and tied my apron to my waist. I decided Consomme Purete. His favourite.

As I was preparing the pot for the dish, I felt as is Neuvillete was staring at me. I needed to turn to get a spatula, then he was staring at my arms... Uhh. "Is there something on me Neuvillete? I see you have been staring hard at me." I say, to which he replies "
Uhhh. Pardon me. No there is nothing on your face, uh I was lost in thought." He said it as if he was in a panic, I was confused at first then I saw him turning red so I couldn't bare but chuckle a bit. I asked him to help me cook. And he agreed, he put his blazer and gloves on a nearby chair. I gave him some vegetables to cut, at that point I saw his beautiful hands... They were so elegant... I gave him the cutting board. And I continued to work with my part... But I couldn't help but stare at him, his lucious white hair lock, on his beautiful face, with his mesmerizing blue eyes, with his perfectly winged eyeliner, he was a beauty for sure.

After a while we finished cooking and we both are with our chats about work... He just looked so pretty, I just wanted to keep him with me. But I can't do that. He then left. He was walking and I kept looking at him while I was resting on the door untill I couldn't see him anymore.... Oh Archons! Who have I fallen for? And I'm down so bad.

After a while, I changed and got ready for bed. Gosh, I was tired. But I couldn't sleep, all i was thinking was about him.. nothing else. Though I fell asleep a few hours later.

The Next day-

Ugh I woke up with the sun's light falling on my face I turned my position but then Sigwinne entered my room and completely opened the curtains. "Wake up!!!" She said yelling as she took of my blanket from my body. I groaned as I sat up. Rubbing my eye she asked "Did you carry my home yesterday?" I remembered everything from yesterday in a flash.. "No, I just helped" I said in my morning voice. "Then who?" "Neuvillete did he carried you nearly the entire way home. You were really cold so you dug into his chest and he tried to warm you up." I said while yawning. Then I realised what I said. Shit. Sigwinne reaction was...

•~~•
ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHAHAHA. IM EVIL 🙈 🙈 WELP IM LAZY AF RN PLUS ITS TIME FOR ME TO SLEEP SO BYE.

Words - 1679