16

NO ONES POV

**NEXT DAY**

Today was the coronation of Prince Ben becoming king and everybody was watching either inside the place where the coronation was or on their tv.

And the villains were watching the coronation on TV.

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation" Snow White says "where prince Benjamin will soon be crowned King. I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage" the evil Queen throws popcorn at the screen "of who's the fairest of them all"

"I'm Snow White" the evil queen mocks "who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done"

"No one cares" Chernabog says "now shut up"

As they were watching the TV they saw that everybody was ready and waiting, and then they revealed the magic wand that belong to fairy godmother and maleficent wanted it, and her villain friends mocking her by saying 'really, we hadn't noticed'. She looks at them and then back at the tv.

"And here comes Ben now" people cheer as they see Ben and Mal in the carriage.

Ben then noticed that Mal was quiet 🤐 and so he grabbed her hand.

"Don't be nervous. All you have to do is stand there and look beautiful and stand next to Hex and Dan and my family. No problem there" Ben says and Mal smiles at him.

"Thank you" Mal says.

"Mal, would you wear my ring?" He takes off his ring.

"Um, not now" Mal says "I think it would probably just fall right off of me" she then looked at the little box 🗃️ in her hand "I have something for you" show him the box in her hand

"For me?" Ben says and takes the box from Mal.

"Yeah. It's just for later, you know" Ben opens it "when you need strength" Mal says. "Some carbs to keep up your energy"

Ben then saw a chocolate cupcake 🧁 "always thinking" Mal chuckles "but I can't wait" he then eats it.

"No" Mal tries to stop him, but it was too late.

"Mmm" Ben says "mmm, this is really good"

"Uh........do you?" Mal says.

"Mal?" Ben says.

"Do you feel okay?" Mal asks.

"You bet" Ben says.

"Would you say that you're still in......that...that you have very strong feelings for me?" Mal asks being curious if it worked.

"I'm not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take affect" Ben says and Mal nods and agreement, but realized something.

"Wait what?" Ben laughs "what? You knew?"

"That you spelled me? Yeah. Yeah, I knew" Ben says.

"I'm.......I can explain myself" Mal says.

"No, look, it's fine" Ben says "I mean you had a crush 😻 on me. I was with Audrey. You didn't trust that it could happen on its own. Am I right?" Ben asks,

"Yes" Mal says "you're so right. So, then, how long have you known?"

"Since our first date. Your spell washed away in the enchanted lake" Ben says.

"So, then what? You've just been faking it since then?" Mal asks.

Ben then slides the ring on her finger and then kisses her hand.

"I haven't been faking anything" Ben says.

Meanwhile Hex was with Hunter and the family and they were waiting for the coronation to start.