13

NO ONES POV

It was the next day and everybody was in class when Fairy Godmother walked into the room with a tv attached to a cart with wheels.

"Children, excuse me. Um..." they look at her "as you know, this Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to" she thinks for a second "distance, we've arranged for a special treat" she walks to the tv "come on" Fairy Godmother says and they get up and walk to the tv and then she turns it on and they see their parents.

"I don't see anything, nor do I hear" Maleficent says.

Apparently through their end they didn't know how to turn on the screen so they couldn't see them but the kids could see their parents.

"Is it.....is it..is" Maleficent says.

"Press enter" Jafar says.

"Can I please see a remote?" Maleficent grabs the remotes from the evil queen and tries them trying to get the screen to turn on. "it's broken"

"Here let me you idiots" Chernabog says and touches the on button and the screen turns on "there you fools"

They then see their kids and Fairy Godmother.

"Evie, it's mommy" Evil Queen says "look how beautiful. You know what they say, the poison apple 🍎 doesn't fall far from the tree"

"Don't you mean the weeds?" Maleficent and Chernabog said being annoyed.

"Oh, who's the old bat?" Cruella asks.

Fairy godmother, groans little anger hearing that from Cruella.

"This is Fairy Godmother" Mal says.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants 🍆?" Maleficent asks and other parents chuckle at this.

"I turn a pumpkin 🎃 into a beautiful carriage!" Fairy Godmother says.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella till 1:00 am?" Chernabog says and they laugh a little "I mean really. What, the hamsters 🐹 had to be back on their little wheels?"

They laugh harder.

"They were mice!" Fairy Godmother says "they were not..." she looks at the kids "they were mice" she then looks back at the tv "they were mice" she then walks away from the screen to let the kids talk to their parents.

"Thank you so much. Thank you" Mal says. And they look at their parents "hi, mom"

"Hi, dad" Hex says.

"Mal" Maleficent yells a little and that makes the kids jump a little and Chernabog hits her shoulder and she stammers before talking "I miss you"

"You children are never far from our thoughts" Jafar says.

"I got it" Maleficent says.

"How long must we wait until we see you?" Chernabog asks.

"There's a big coronation coming up" Mal says.

"So probably sometime after that" Hex says.

"When?" Chernabog asks.

"Friday, 10:00 am" Hex says.

"Are you sure I can't see you before that?" Maleficent asks "I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my hands on that magic..." they stop her from saying it "you, you little nugget that I love so much"