9

NO ONES POV

In science class Evie Used her magic mirror in her hand to become the top student in the classroom and the prince known as Chad also known as Prince charming and Cinderella's son charmed Evie to get her to do his homework and the children of Arendelle saw this.

Also Evie got some information about the wand that could be handy.

And the kids of Arendelle was walking outside.

"That's not right" Rosy says.

"Using his charm to get what he wants. Your right, it's not right" Rylie says.

"And then is not how a prince should act" Kye says.

"I think we need to keep an eye on them" Rosy says. "And I mean those VKs"

"We agree" Kye and Rylie says.

As they walked the kids from Arendelle saw 3 of the 4 older siblings.

"We need to talk" Rylie says.

"About what?" DD asks.

"Where's DL?" Kye asks.

"He went to look for Snowy" DM says "so what did you want to talk about?"

"We don't trust those VKs and we need to keep an eye on them" Rosy says.

"And what happened to Snowy?" Kye asks "dad will be mad if anything happens to Snowy"

"We know dad way better than you do" DR says "we were around a lot more before y'all were born"

"Maybe, but at least we're not turtles 🐢" Rylie says "we don't have to hide who we are"

"Oh yeah, what about y'all being Isolating and locking yourselves in your rooms because you were afraid of hurting somebody with that stupid ice magic of yours, just like your DANG MOTHER" DR says getting mad and yelled at the end.

"Don't you dare bring mom into this" Kye and Rylie said being mad as well.

"Or what?" DM says.

"ENOUGH" they turn their heads and saw DL walking this way "argue later" DL says holding his arm.

"What happened to you?" Rosy asks.

"Dan has Snowy and when I tried to get him" DL says "he used his powers on me and took Snowy and zoomed off"

"Da-Dan, used his powers on you?" DD asks.

"Yeah, but he didn't use full force on me, so it only hurts a little" DL says.

"But remember he doesn't know us yet" DM says.

DL then hits DR over the head.

"Ow" DR says rubbing his head "what was that for?"

"For talking about their mother like that and you know dad wouldn't allow it" DL says.

"What about Snowy?" Kye asks.

"He'll be fine" DL says "Snowy trust Dan more than you realize"

"But how can Snowy trust this Dan character?" Rylie asks "he's a complete stranger, dad taught Snowy better than that to trust strangers"

"Your right, he did do that" DD says "but Snowy is not a stranger to Dan"

"Dan created him" DM says "just like how Elsa created Olaf"

"But that can't be" Rosy says "we have heard the story many times that they created them"

The turtles laugh as they looking at each other.

"What's so funny?" Kylie asks.

"Sorry, it's a private joke that y'all don't get to know yet" DL says and looks at the 4th wall "and that includes you readers. You'll have to find that out on your own"

They then talked.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Meanwhile Junior was with Ben helping Carlos with the sport.

When Ben blew his whistle he saw Carlos running and he was running fast.

"Sweet" Ben says being impressed at his speed.

Junior saw that Carlos was still running pass the mark and he saw that he was running away in fear from a dog.

"Ben" he looks at Junior and he points.

Ben looks and saw it "Carlos? Carlos!"

They then run after him.

Until they saw him hanging by a tree in fear of the dog.

"Carlos" they both said running to him.

"Ben? Ben? Ben, help me!" Carlos says stilling hanging onto the tree "this thing is a killer" he points to the dog that was just staring at him. Junior picks up the dog "he's gonna chase me down and rip out my throat. This is a vicious, rabid pack animal"

Junior couldn't hold it in anymore and starts laughing so hard that he had tears "dude, who told you that?"

"My mother" Carlos says.

"Cruella?" Ben asks.

"She's a dog expert. A dog yellerer" Carlos says.

"As if" Junior says.

"Why are you holding him?" Carlos asks "He's gonna attack you"

"Carlos, you've never actually met a dog, have you?" Ben asks as he takes the dog away from Junior.

"Of course not" Carlos says.

"That's sad" Junior says.

"Dude, meet Carlos" Ben says "Carlos, meet Dude. He's the campus mutt"

"He doesn't look like a vicious, rabid pack animal" Carlos says as he starts climbing down.

"Of course not" Junior pets him "see, he's friendly"

Carlos got closer and when he pets him he felt a instant connection to Dude when he was put in his arms and they smiled and they decided to give them some space and bond and they left them alone. And they said to come find them when they were ready.

 And they said to come find them when they were ready