5

NO ONES POV

It was the next day and the children of Arendelle had arrived and was at the docks with the 4 older brothers with them in their normal form since people are use to them here thanks to their father.

"Wasn't there suppose to be a car here to pick us up?" DM asks.

"There it is" Kye says pointing.

When it parks they get in and they head to Auradon Prep.

As they were heading that way one of the older brothers saw a bag move and pulled out a weapon.

"What are you doing?" Rosy asks.

"Something is in that bag" DR says.

They then saw the bag move as well and they backed away and DL opened it and they gasped at what they saw.

"Snowy" they all said.

"Dad will not be happy that you disappeared" Rylie says

"Or mom" Kye says.

"Why are you here?" DD asks.

"I like to have fun remember and this looks like fun and so I snuck aboard the ship and here I am" Snowy says.

"We'll talk about this later" DL says.

When they got there they were greeted by the king and queen and prince Ben.

Meanwhile Dan was waiting for the portal to open hoping they get here soon.

Just then a portal opens and 2 come out of the portal and it was Junior and Jenny.

"Where are the others?" Dan asks.

"They couldn't come since my uncles had plans for them, but Jenny was free and so here we are" Junior says.

"It's good to see you Jenny" Dan says.

"Same" Jenny says "Junior told me everything and we're here to help if needed"

"Thanks" Dan says.

They then went to the front of the castle where a band and Ben and his girlfriend was waiting.

Just then a limo showed up and when the doors opened jay and Carlos were fighting over a blue blanket and Hex snapped them out of it and separated them and then fairy godmother showed up walking to them.

Fairy godmother then told them to put all the stuff back in the limo and they did and jay looked at the girl.

"Why hello foxy" jay says "the names jay"

She laughs and fairy godmother blocks him.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep" fairy godmother says "I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress"

"The Fairy Godmother? As in 'bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?" Mal asks.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi you know it!" Fairy Godmother says.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella, when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkling wand and warm smile" Mal says. Fairy godmother nods with a smile "And that sparkling wand"

"That was a long time ago" Fairy Godmother says "and as I always say, 'don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future"

Jenny heard everything and she found it a Suspicious how Mal kept bring up the wand.

Ben then walks to them.

"It's so good to finally meet you all" Ben says "I'm Ben"

"Prince Benjamin" Audrey says "soon to be king"

"You had me at prince" Evie says "I'm Evie, my mom is a queen. Which makes me a princess"

"The evil queen has no royal statues here" Audrey says "and neither do you"

"Rude much" Junior says in a whisper to them and they nod.

"This is Audrey" Ben says.

"Princess Audrey" Audrey says "his girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" They both chuckle.

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you around, and I'll see you tomorrow" Fairy Godmother says "the doors of wisdom are never shut! But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews"

She then left and then Nora came this way walking to Dan.

"How's it going?" Nora asks.

"Ok, for now" Dan says.

Ben then walks to the kids.

"It is so, so good to finally meet all of you" Ben says as they watch "this is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history" he welcomes them all and then looks at Hex "did anyone ever tell you that you look like him?"

"Who?" Hex asks.

"Him" Ben says pointing and they gasps at what they saw "you 2 look identical, except for a few things" he then looks at Dan "Dan come over here"

"What?" Dan asks as he walks with his friends and mom.

"Doesn't he look just like you?" Ben asks.

They look at each other.

"This is weird" they both said "why do you look like me?" They both ask.

"I can explain that" Nora says walking to them "we'll talking about it tomorrow, I have a lot to explain to the both of you"

After that Ben and Audrey showed the kids around and Carlos got scared over the morphing statue of Ben's father the beast.

Luckily Ben explained why the statue did that and then they went into the school show them around the bin had some stuff they had to handle and left at the tour with another student named Doug but before he left he said if they needed anything just ask and he was gone.

And the VKs found their rooms and agreed to meet up later tonight.
===================================