2

NO ONES POV

When they make it to the other end of the portal they follow Nora.

"Mom, what is going on?" Zane asks.

"I'll answer that soon" Nora says.

They then walk into a castle and the guards bow their heads at them.

"What is going on?" Slifer asks being on Dan's shoulder.

"No idea" Dan says.

As they walked inside other servants bowed their heads and then Nora walked to one of them.

"Where is he?" Nora asks.

"In the fitting room with his wife while the young prince is getting fitted" she says.

"Thank you" Nora says and the lady bows.

They then walk again until they came to some doors and Nora opens them and they turn their heads and gasps.

"Nora" Beast says and walks to her and he hugs her "what are you doing here?"

"You want to explain this?" Nora asks and showing the letter she got.

He takes it and reads it "this is my handwriting" Beast says.

Belle then reads it "this is your handwriting, but look here at the date you put on here" she points.

"That's tomorrow" Beast says "I made this tomorrow, but why?"

"I'm not sure, but you said you needed me here for something" Nora says.

"Alright that's enough" Dan says and they look at him "what is going on and I want answers or things are going to get ugly fast"

"Alright, alright" Nora says "guys, this is Adam also known as the Beast and this is his wife Belle and I see you had a son that is looking out the window"

"His name is Ben and the new king on the Coronation in a few weeks" Belle says.

"And this guy" Nora says standing next to Beast "is my older brother"

The kids gasps and dad just nods to the kids.

"Why is he called Beast?" Verago asks.

"I was cursed for not being nice and not having love in my heart and I was turned into a beast until I found love" he looks at Belle "and Belle helped me break it"

"What are you?" Belle asks talking to Verago.

"I'm a Jaquin and the last of my kind, but luckily Dan here, saved me" Verago says.

Dan smiles and rubs his head "always will be buddy" Dan says.

"I'm so sorry for that, but I'm glad you have a good friend" Belle says.

"Wait, if he's your brother then that means he's our uncle and she's our aunt and he's our cousin" Zane says.

"Yes" Nora says.

"Are you from this realm too?" Dan asks his dad.

"No, I'm from our realm, when your mother told me about different realms I didn't believe her until she showed me" Adam says.

"Let me meet my nephew" Nora says.

"Of course" Belle says. They then walk to him "Ben" he looks at her "this is Nora your father's sister and her husband and their kids and friends"

"It's nice to meet you" Ben says "mom, dad, I've chosen my first official proclamation" they look at each other and back to him "I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon"

The parents were shocked and surprised to hear this.

"Are you insane" Nora says "those kids are villains like their parents"

"I know where your coming from" Ben says and walks to the window "every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned"

"The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?" Beast asks.

"We start out with a few at first, only ones who need our help the most" Ben says "and I've already chosen them"

"Have you?" Beast says.

"I gave you a second chance" Belle says to the beast and then looks at Ben "who are their parents?"

"Cruella De Vil, Jafer, the Evil Queen" he stops "and Maleficent" Ben says and they gasps.

"Maleficent!" Beast says "she is the worst villain in the land"

"Dad, just hear me out" Ben says.

"I won't hear of it" beast says "they are Guilty of unspeakable crimes"

"Excuse me" Dan says walking to them "their parents may have done some bad stuff and believe me I've met one of them and it wasn't pretty"

"Who did you meet?" Belle asks.

"I met Cruella De Vil when I was in London" Dan says "I'm not going into details about it"

(By the way that was a spoiler of one of Dan's new adventures he'll be doing in the future)

"And plus, dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" Ben says.

"Look sir" Dan says and beast looks at him "I have magic and if I have too, I'll use it to stop them if they get out of line"

He thinks for second "fine, I Suppose the children are innocent"

"Ben can I talk to you for a second" he nods and they walk away and talk for a seconds and return "alright, Dan I'm leaving this to you to help Ben with this"

"Ok, mom" Dan says "and I'll bring Junior and his cousins here as back up if needed"

"Very well" Beast says and then a servant walks in "yes?"

"The letter arrived sir" he says.

"Excellent" he takes it and reads it "they've excepted and their coming tomorrow" beast says.

"Who's coming?" Nora asks.

"The children of Arendelle are coming too" Beast says.

"Arendelle?" Dan says "so Anna, Kristoff, and Elsa had kids" for a second Dan for jealous, but snapped out of it "I'm happy for them"

The servants then showed them to their rooms.
===================