8

NO ONES POV

As Junior watched the class he saw jay and Carlos wrestled on the desk and Jay won and he saw that fairy godmother suggested that they take that energy on the field.

After class was over the fairy godmother took them to the field and told the coach that they were part of their team now and nobody liked it although Ben being part of the team he welcome them but everybody else not so much.

So the coach blew his whistle and the practice began and when I did help you came very impressed with Jay's moves and he liked it and so he went to have a talk with him about it's good to be rough but not too rough and how you have to work as a team and not by yourself and he starts explaining that the team is like a body part and Jay is like can I be the hands.

After their little talk he said let's run by that practice again and Chad didn't like it because he got pummeled by Jay and he complains that it hurt.

And after a little while Jenny and Junior switch places and after practice was over Ben went to talk to Mal about how was your first day and she's like super.

Mal then saw Jane and got an idea.

"You know, you should really take this talent off the lockers and join the art class" Ben says "I could sign you up. What do you think?"

"Way to take the fun out of it" Mal says and walks away.

When Mal found Jane she saw her messing with her hair on how short it was.

"Hi" Mal says "it's Jane, right?" Jane just looks at her "Ah, I always loved that name. Jane"

"That's cool" Jane says being a little scared and starts walking away.

"Don't go" Mal says and Jane stops and looks at her "I guess, I was just kind of hoping to make a friend" Mal chuckles "you probably have all the friends you need though, huh?"

"Hardly" Jane says.

"Really?" Mal says " I mean, with your mom being fairy godmother and headmistress? I mean, not to mention your own... Personality"

"I'd rather be pretty" Jane says "you've got great hair"

Mal looks at her hair and got an idea.

"You know what?" Mal says "I have just the thing for that" she then pulls out her book and looks through it and chuckles "it's right...Ah. Here" she then reads the spell "beware, forswear, replace the old with brand new hair" Mal then makes Jane's head go left and then right and then up and then down.

When Jane put her head back up she saw her reflection in the mirror 🪞 and saw her new hair and she gasps over it.

"Wow" Jane says.

"You almost don't notice your other features anymore" Mal says.

Jane then looks at Mal's book and taps on it "do my nose!"

"Oh. I can't" Mal says "I've been practicing, but you know, I can't do really big magic or at least not yet, but your mom could with that wand of hers" Jane stares at her "I mean, one swoosh from that thing And you could probably have whatever features you wanted"

"She doesn't use the wand anymore" Jane says "She believes the real magic is in the books. And not to spell books, regular books history and stuff"