𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

滞在

Birds chirping at the peak of dawn, their little chatters music to others, as it sounded out as a symphonic alarm for her. Their tweets and chirps warmed their voices for the day ahead of them, Just like little Y/n had to awaken from her slumber.

Fluttering her eyes, she yawns before sitting up from the silk sheets and the soft mattress underneath her. She looked around to recall last night's memory, things went down...well, it's safe to say no one got into any verbal fights anymore. She slept in the Prince's chamber, forced to, to say the least. He was hesitant about it but the wrath he would have to face from the enraged and fuming King for a Father didn't exactly sit right with him if he found out who she was and why she was with him, especially when he was now passing the throne to his supposedly "responsible" and "trustworthy" Eldest son.

Having no chance of refusing his offer- more like demand, to sleep in his chamber. She figured that he let her sleep on his bed in return for her forgiveness. Of course, the boy argued with himself internally before agreeing. Besides, he was taught by his Dear Mother, The Queen, to be a gentleman after all.

Of course, she needed a change of clothes, upon the Prince requesting a nightwear from one of the maids, she was given a nightgown which was that of a crimson silk fabric, the ends were adorned by the same shade of lace. It wasn't that short nor that long either, an inch shorter from her knees. The fabric fitted her figure nicely as it highlighted the slight curves her body had, the Prince had to refrain from admiring too much as he had spoken to her the entire time with his back to her.

Nevertheless, It felt so smooth against her skin as it lulled her to sleep quite well last night.

Her hand moved and let her fingertips graze through the smooth luxurious silk fabric sheets, she'd never slept so comfortably that well before. The pillows also had silk cases with feathers inside filled to the brim, they felt too soft she thought she would have her face swallowed the more her head sunk deeper every time she lay down. Looking around her surroundings, half the room was illuminated by the sun rays seeping through the overly tall and large yet thin curtains hanging across either side of the room and two beside the king-sized bed.

Upon the sun rising, it reflected onto the unconscious figure of the royal prince lying down on the massive couch. She stood up as her feet dangled from the edge before she slowly stepped down, the cold floor sending shivers up her body which had probably dissipated the sluggishness from inside her. Creeping her way towards the dozing frame, she peeked her head slightly cowering over him.

How come he looks so innocent when he's asleep like this? Her eyes gazed up at his closed eyes. He had long, full lashes that made you think he had coated something over them. His eyebrows weren't that too thick and it looked like he wasn't too keen on eyebrow care as she noticed the little hairs growing outside their bounds. The dark circles underneath his eyes weren't that visible but if you were up close you could see it faintly painted under.

Her eyes gazed down to his nose and then...lips. It was thin yet pigmented, it had a natural pink color and it did not look chapped like hers did. Feeling her hand rise and her fingers trailing over her lips, it made her wonder just how pretty and handsome he was. He looked good even with the faint dark circles and the untrimmed brows, how do royals keep their beauty on point? His lips were so glossy, she didn't know if it was because of some kind of coated lip balm or his saliva. Looking back up at the now Bronze eyes staring straight back at her (E/C) orbs, She gasped almost tripping over her feet when she had backed away.