𝑰𝑰𝑰

「誤解」

Birds chirping, vendors setting up and preparing their products, and the cold breeze blowing inside Y/n's room. Making the female shiver and clutch onto the thin blanket.

Moments later she was woken up by the ray of light on her eyes from the slightly opened window in her room. She yawned before rubbing both of her eyes, stretching up her body as her back arches. It was such a nice feeling.

She looked to her side and smiled, she hoped Ian got back home safe. She couldn't offer anything at the moment except the scarfs she had knitted, to keep him from getting cold. She was missing his company and hoped to meet him again soon.

She got up from her bed and fixed it before going downstairs to see her father already setting up his tools in the workstation.

"Good morning, Father." she greets with a smile.

"Good morning, darling. I made breakfast already, I already ate don't worry," he says with his hands up. He didn't want to get his eldest daughter mad again for working without eating breakfast.

"That's good then" she chuckles and goes inside, but before she could, her father calls out to her.

"Are you perhaps going out today? We're running out of fish and bread." He says. Y/n nods her head, "Alright, I'll go see if we have anything more we need to buy." She says before going inside and to the kitchen to check.

When she was done, she went upstairs to get her scarf and her pocket money. It wasn't much but she was going to need to find a job sooner. She felt pity for their father and wanted to help so this was the least she could do.

She went downstairs and outside, "I'll be going now." she said before waving goodbye to her father. Her father looks up at her before smiling,

"Be safe!" he yells out.

Y/n nodded before going towards the market, the morning was so cold and chilly but nonetheless, the market was still crowded with people. Y/n strolled and looked around to see any ingredients or food that they might need, stopping immediately when she heard her name being called out.

"Y/n! Over here!"

Y/n looked around and there he spotted an Old lady in the meat station waving her hand, Y/n immediately recognized her and walked up to her.

"Miss Imelda!" She happily calls out to the old lady, "Dear, how are you?" Imelda asks, "I've been doing fine, how about you?" Imelda chuckles, "Oh, I'm still old so nothing has changed" Y/n laughs at this. "Here, I actually saved a few cods for you," Imelda whispers before handing her a big cloth, she could only assume the fish was wrapped in there.

Y/n smiles before accepting it and placing it in her basket, "I can't thank you enough Miss Imelda, you're too kind." She says. Imelda chuckles at this, "Oh, it's nothing! My grandson actually saved this for you but he doesn't want you to know, so how about returning the favor by keeping this our little secret?" she whispers secretly, looking back at her with her brows wiggling teasingly. Y/n laughs at this before leaning in close to Imelda, "My lips are sealed." she zips her mouth and winks.