Part 9

Jungkook's pov

"What do you want me to say?"
That was the last sentence she spoke 3 days ago. She's been ignoring me or should I say she's giving me a silent treatment. My heart pains so much it's the first time she's not talking with me.

It's not like I have not tried to talk with her. I have tried, I have bought gifts for her but she is so stubborn.

"Doll talk with me." I said as I saw her in kitchen drinking water. She started waking away. "Okay look I am sorry. But doll please talk with me it's been fucking three days! What are you planning to do with me.?" It's killing me. She looked at me with so many emotions.

"Okay talk when you want okay? But it's just I am leaving for work will be back after 1 day." She just nodded and left. Fuck!

Yn's pov

I want to talk with him it's so hard not to speak with him but he opened the things I never wanted to experience. I hate to admit the things he asked me.

Somewhere I know all things deep down in my heart but I hate to admit it or I should say I never admitted.

The feelings, are forbidden.
The love, is not appreciate.
All things, doesn't makes sense.

His touch should feel forbidden but it didn't, it felt like forever. His embrace should not feel like home to me. But it did.

And I thought to distance myself from him. But he is not helping. The way he looks at me, the way he understands me, the way he cares and what not.

He is my right one wrong timing person.

I shook my head to remove this thoughts, it did helped though. I'll be going at Diana's house tonight for girls sleepover. Hope this helps.

🥀

It's 8:00 pm right now Millie's also here. We are chattering and laughing at our silly jokes. We ordered pizza and some drinks.

My phone caught my attention as a message chimed.

Sugar : Taken dinner???

I sighed and kept my phone aside. I don't want to ignore him but I don't know what should I do...
Again he messaged me.

Sugar : Yn reply me!

Okay he is mad now.

Me : Yes

"I see someone is concerned huh?" Diana spoke with a smirk and I shoot her a glare.

"C'mon girl he is so In love with you." I sighed . "Guys can we not talk about this..please?" They both looked at me. "Yn everything okay? You know you can talk with us." I nodded giving them smile. "Everything is alright I just want US to enjoy right now." They hugged me.

The night went on. I enjoyed so much we all did. And now I am headed towards home. It's a good thing that Jungkook will be not home today. But I know I can not ignore him forever.

"I am back." I informed as I stepped in the house.
"Honey welcome back, btw today dad's friend is coming home with his family." Mom informed me.

"Okay. Do I know him?." "No honey they are our business partner and also they lived in Spain from past years so you never met them." I nodded.

"He also have a son around your age, maybe one year older than you. His name is Xavier he is coming first time in Korea maybe you can show him around."

"Okay I will." I smiled and went in my room.

Let's get ready they'll be here anytime. I'll just wear something simple but beautiful.

🥀

"Hello everyone." Uncle greeted us I assume he is xavier's  dad. "Your daughter is so beautiful." Aunty hugged me. "Thank you." "Oh meet my son Xavier." There comes he, tall, sharp jaw line. He is wearing black lather jacket. And I remember sugar.

"Hello Mi amor." He took my hand and kissed the back of my hand. I giggled. "Encantada de conocerte" (nice to meet you.) I spoke in Spanish.

They were amazed "you speak Spanish?" "A little bit." "You are indeed amazing." I thanked him and we all sat.

"Children you can walk around if you want. So you won't get bored in our talk." Dad spoke. " Sure. If she's wants too." He looked at me. He is a gentleman. "Of course."

I took him to our garden. "So tell me about yourself." I spoke " You see I am a simple guy. I love music, I cook and I tend to do everything you want." He is funny , I laughed "Sugar is also like you." "Sugar?" "Oh I mean Jungkook my- my brother, step brother." He nodded idk but it felt weird introducing him as my brother.

We talked and got to know each other more. He is so nice. He cracks jokes, he told me his likings and asked mine also. The dinner went nice also. They are here for 2 months. So we might catch up again.

.
.
.
.
What do you think guys? How is our Xavier?
.
.
.
If there are any mistakes do tell me.
Please vote.🤎