Part 4

Yn came from the university, as she entered th hall she saw Taehyung "Oppa?" "Hey champ." he englufed her in a bear hug. "You here?" "not only me bub everyone is here, you know just chilling after work." she nodded on his statement. "would you like to join?" " okay " all were sitting on the pool side, some were smoking and some were talking. Tae fake coughed caughting everyone's attention, in a second they threw their cigarettes, as Yn can't tolerate the smell and that is why Jungkook don't smoke too.

"Hello princess" everyone greeted her with smiles on their face. Though they all are dangerous Mafia's, they won't show their beast side to her unless they want to die by Jungkook's hand. "Hello my handsome brother's" she bowed like a princess making them chuckle. She is always like this, Delicate but can make everyone revolve around her fingers.

"Where is Jungkook?" she scanned the room but couldn't find him. "He will come soon." she nodded "Okay then I will go and get fresh."

She took a cold shower, because it always help her to relax. She laid on her bed, she was exhausted today. Relaxing her body she slowly went in her dreamland.

"NO!!, Pl-Please leave me!" someone cried loudly, Yn walked towards the noise.The next thing she saw was terrible, she witnessed an old man in his late 50's was stabbing another man like a mad-man. So many dead bodies around her, crimson red liquid flowing in the dim moon light. She gasped out loud "Who's there?" the man spoke lifting his knife, his face was full of scars and blood. "What are you doing here little kitten." he smirked and stood up. "no-no don't come near me." she started running as fast as she could but got bumped into someone. "Little girl are you okay?" "please save me-me." she was trembling. "Don't worry I am here."

Yn screamed opening her eyes....sweat forming over her forehead, her hands were trembling "Again that dream!" she threw her night lamp on the floor. As the incidentof her childhood flashed in her dreams made her feel so scared. That night when small kid Yn escaped the orphanage was the worst and best night. Best because she was saved by Mr.Jeon and worst because that fear still haunts her ,she get nightmares and hallucination.

She was getting Hallucination of that man again, coming towards her with a knife, she threw a flower vase that was on her night stand. "DON'T COME NEAR ME!" she kept throwing things here and there, she opened her room door and ran downstairs, her eyes were all red, her hairs were messy, "YN!" Jimin called her but she thought him as that man "no don't touch me-me" she jerked his hand. "Call Jungkook hyung." he said as everyone entered in the hall listening the voices. They are familiar with her panick attacks. She was shaking miserably. Everyone tried to calm her but it didn't help. "LEAVE ME!" she shouted again throwing the glasses not caring that the glass shattered was hurting her.

"PLE-" her words were cut off when she was lifted up by two muscular arms. "Doll" she instantly stopped hearing the voice. "Sugar?" "look what you have done to yourself?" he gently placed her on couch and bend to her level. "Koo he will kill me" her eyes showed pure terror, his jaw clenched looking at her state. "shh no one will do anything to you." he hugged her tightly.

Whenever any emotions striked him she is the reason, she is his weakness and she is his strength. She is the reason behind his whole existance.

----------------------------

Hello stars please vote and drop your precious comments they mean world to me❤️