Part 3

Jungkook was working on his laptop, while Yn was studying as she is in her senior year. She got hungry so she went in the kitchen, she got startled by the presence behind her, but soon the fresh cologne stated the identity of the person.

"Did I scared you Doll?" he was so close to her ,she can feel his hot breath on her shoulders. "not really." she turned towards him and faced him,she flashed him her warm smile. "yes i forget to tell you I am going on a mission tomorrow maybe i'll come late."he told in his usual tone. "okay" her tone was sad, as being a sensitive person she hates watching anyone hurt. At first she was terrified to see blood but after Jungkook joining Mafia stuff she was slowly learning to treat wounds and everything related that. He was the main reason she choose forensic science.

Jungkook knew that she was sad, "Doll don't worry I will come soon." she nodded and went from there making him sigh. Yn entered her room and sat on her bed, after few seconds the door was opened by her stepbro- Jungkook, "doll its not the first time i am going." he confronted her. "still" she looked down fidgeting her fingers. He sighed and kneeled down to her leg, and looked at her, "if you stay sad like this I can't leave for mission love." he said in sexy yet concerned tone. She looked at him amused, but then shrugged it off.

"okay i won't be sad." she gave him a small smile. He patted her head. "Sleep now." "Good night." she laid down on her bed and he tugged her in blanket. "he sat beside her stroking her hairs until she fell asleep."

Yn woke up the next morning. She entered Jungkook's room by the short cut or we can say by the "secret door" Jungkook made years ago which linked their rooms together. It is kept secret from their parents. She entered in his walk-in closet and picked his over sized hoodie and wore it inhaling his musky scent.

Her cheeks turned red feeling shy and ashamed on the same time, because as his sister she wouldn't be feeling other feelings. But she can't help he always make her feel different. She laid on his king side bed rolled in his blanket like a spring roll. She was getting bored.

Time passed by,it was evening Yn was watching TV, There was a knock on the door, maid opened the door revealing exausted Jungkook. He saw Yn wearing his clothes, he smiled widely "doll" she looked at him, "you're back" he threw himself on her, she was unable to move due to his weight. Her heart was beating fast. "Let me charge myself." she was getting nervous because of the maids and guards present in the mansion. But nothing is new to them they know how he behaves when he is with Yn.

After sometimes both were sitting in the balcony enjoying the cool breeze and warm coffee. "Doll!" he shaked yn, "ye-yes?" she looked at him with her soft eyes. "Where are you lost? i am calling you." "I am sorry." she made a cute pout. "evrything okay?" she nodded , he was about to say something but got interupted by a call, "Why dad is calling me?" Yn giggled at his statement. "can't he call his son?" she picked up the phone.

"Hello dad" she said " Hi Princess." they were chatting happily then Mr. Jeon spoke "Jungkook you know Kang Ha-ri?" He hummed "His dad is intrested in you." Yn laughed at his statement. "dad?" " I mean son he is thinking that you will be perfect for Ha-ri." his sentence made him little angry but he stayed calm, while yn was sitting there as pale as winter's moon.

She should be happy but she is not. why?

"What did you said?" Jungkook asked looking at Yn. "I want you to marry her." Coffee cup slipped out of Yn's hand ."Umm i am sorry i'll come back." "Doll-" before he could say anything she left. "Dad I won't marry her." "but-" he cutted the call, and rushed behind Yn.

She was sitting on the couch. "Doll" she looked up at him and gave him a tight smile. "Congrat-" "I said no." he intrupted with his stern voice. "Why?" he looked at her in eyes. "Because I don't want to marry anyone, I will marry a girl I love." he stepped a bit closer to her before caging her in his hands "and no one can stop me." Her heart was beating so fast , she felt like it could come out any moment. Why he is making her feel the emotions she shouldn't be feeling. Why is he making things complicated. But one question crossed her mind is,

"Who is he talking about?"