Part 7

Do tell me if there are any mistakes please.🫶🏻

All were sitting there talking with each other. "Sweetie today is the council meeting for business association after that is a small part conducted by the members. Many businessmen will be there. It would be great if you and Jungkook also join" Mr. Jeon proposed. "Okay dad we will." She smiled replying while Jungkook glared her.

She knows he rarely goes to party like this but she said yes because that would make Parents happy.

"Please" she mouthed showing her doe eyes which she knows damn well Jungkook couldn't resist. He gave a quick nod. She blew a kiss. A friendly kiss.

Only if she knows what impact it gave to him. He gulped down his feelings. Shaking his head to remove his unholy thoughts.

Jungkook pov

She just blew a kiss. And damn I am turned on. Never in my life I thought I will be turned on like this. Yn will be death of me. I stood up and went in my room. I'll take a cold bath it will help me to stop thinking about how I would love to grab her from her neck and kiss her roughly while she would sit on my lap.

Yn's pov

I don't know why Jungkook stood up suddenly and went in his room. Mom and dad told me that they'll be heading now to the meeting and we will be joining them soon.

Let's see what should I wear. Maybe I ask Jungkook to choose, he has much better dressing sense than me.

I entered his room and at the same time I saw him removing his shirt "Oh!" I quickly turned around. Shit. My breathe hitched.

Soon I felt two muscular arms around my waist, I felt Jungkook pulling me towards him. My back collides with his chest. I bite my lip in order to prevent any weird noise which could make me feel more embarrassed right now.

"Why are you apologising doll?" He whispered in my ears, he brushed his lips on my earlobe . Shivers ran down my spine. "I-I didn't know you were changing." "You don't need to apologise, I am all yours." My eyes shoot up listening to his answer.

Yn's pov end

Jungkook turned her to face him. His intense look was enough to make her heart beat like crazy. He cupped her cheeks and planted a kiss on her forehead. "What happened love?" She was shifting her gaze from here and there. "Look at me." His voice came out more like a command.

She bite her lower lip and looked at him. 'Oh stop it doll, don't bite your lips like that it's making it hard for me'

"Uhm I was asking you what should I wear?" He raised his eyebrow. "For tonight." He nodded "wear anything doll you'll always look sexy." Her cheeks flushed pink.

She felt the tingling sensation in her heart. Which she knows is not very good sign . But we can't blame her when Jungkook replies like that.

"Oh wait I have something for you?" Jungkook said and walked towards his closet. He took out a box. "Take it you can wear it." She opened it and saw a beautiful dress. It was a beautiful skin tight backless dress with a slit on right leg till thighs.

"Is this for me?" She asked looking at him. "Of course doll." He have his bunny smile. "You didn't like it?" He asked when she didn't utter a word. "No I love it. But what if everyone stares at me?" She looked at him so innocently.

He chuckled and spoke "if you like it wear it no one has guts to look at you, if they do they'll be dead that instant." She looked at him shocked "Koo c'mon" "just kidding doll." Was he?

"Okay then I'll get ready." She left.

After some times they reached at the venue. There were so many people. Familiar and unfamiliar faces, media, politicians and what not.

Yn felt cold hands on her back only to know it's owner is Jungkook. He pulled her closer to him more like hiding her like she is a precious gemstone.

It's not new thing again. Whenever they go out Jungkook's possessive side is dominant. Does Yn has a problem? No she likes it. Is it good? Maybe. Is it weird for them? Not at all.

Hey stars please comment if you like it, they means world to me.

Also I am so sorry for delay.

Vote please 🥹🫶🏻

Reminder⚠️ : Stream our kook's new song "stand next to me."

Babies 😭

Babies 😭