Part 6

Soft Sunlight heating her eyes, rubbing her eyes she opened them, she found herself in Jungkook's room. Common right?

Bathroom Door opened revealing Jungkook, towel wrapped around his waist, slightly revealing his V line. Her first view was his well built buttery abs. She was so mesmerised that she forget to even blink.

"Good morning Doll." He came towards her with his bunny smile and kissed her forehead. Her cheeks flushed, strong masculine scent flatters her nostrils, inhaling deep she replied " Go-good morning" she avoided eye contact with him, which made Jungkook chuckle in his morning voice.

"You alright?" He asked handing her a towel indicating her to help him dry his hairs. "Yeah I am fine" she took the towel while Jungkook sat on the bed. She stood up between his legs and started drying his hairs. Jungkook pulled her little bit near holding her from her waist.

"You got classes today?" He lifted his head staring her right into eyes. "No I have no classes today, well mom dad are also coming today what a good day." She smiled. "Yeah" he replied boringly.

She was about to split away but instead he pulled her into a hug. Wrapping his muscular hands around her waist snuggling his head into her stomach. "I am charging myself for today." She didn't said anything as he always does that. She caressed his hairs lightly making him smile.

Pretty normal acts right?

Doorbell rang maid opened the door revealing Mr and Mrs Jeon. "Mom dad!" She squealed in happiness and hugged them. "Oh I missed you so much." They both patted her head "us too dear."

——————————————————————————
Hey stars I am so sorry for short chapter.
I hope you like it.

Don't forget to vote.❤️