Part 5

Jungkook carried her to her room, slowly laying her on bed and tugged her in sheets. he went down, "is she okay?" Rm asked, Jungkook nodded. "its been years hyung" his eyes were burning in anger as well as sadness. "She gets this panic attacks since childhood, I want it to stop!" his voice was rough. "Don't worry Jungkook." "okay then we will leave now." they all left.

Jungkook went upstairs in Yn's room. "Oh you're awake?" she was sitting on the couch watching the city view through her big glass wall. "I did it again, didn't I?" he nodded and sat beside her. "it's okay doll." he held her hand in his. "No its not kook, how many times I will create scene." she sighed and hide her face in her palms.

"Doll look at me" he made her face her. "You're fine, completely fine okay?" he tried to calm her, it is working.

"Do you want to eat, something?" he asked her "yes please" "I'll bring something for you." he went downstairs, but he got a call. "Hello, what the fuck! can't you all handle one simple thing? are you all donkeys?" his eyes was getting darker and darker as he kept on scolding the other person. "YOU MOTHERFUC-" he stopped as soon as Yn walked down. "Kook how long it will take I am starving!" she whinned. "I am so sorry Doll, one sec-" his tone instantly changed to soft one "I'll deal with you again!" he stated sternly he hunged up the call.

Night time passed by, they watched movie, or I can say Yn watched movie while Jungkook was busy staring her doe eyes, observing her features.

In morning Mr and Mrs. Jeon also called saying they will come tomorrow. Which news Jungkook clearly didn't like much. Picking upher bag yn said, "Jungkook I am going to university" "i'll drop you." he ruffled her hairs.

He dropped her in university, "Doll, take care" he kissed her forehead while she nodded.

Yn and her friends decided to go at Millie's place after their tiering day in university. They watched drama and drank a LOT. "HUh YoU ReALLy haVE a HaNDsoMe sTep bRoTHer" Diana struggled to speak. "I do." Yn accepted proudly she was drunk too but was in her conscious to reply. "Diana I should now it's 8pm already-" Yn said looking at her watch.

"Yes yes otherwise her step-brother would be upset" Millie spoke with a mischievous grin while Yn just rolled her eyes.

She took out her phone and called Jungkook "Yes doll?" His calming voice was like a heaven to her ears. Never failed to feel her butterflies. "Sugar can you pick me up? I am at Millie's place." Her voice was little quieter than usual. "You drunk?" His voice showed little worry. Because Yn usually don't drink alcohol that's why her tolerance is much low. "Oops sowwie a lil bit." She said in her cute voice.

Jungkook shakes his head as he knows very well what she's trying to do. But he couldn't help he makes him weak. She is the only one who dominates over his mind.

"Fine I'll be there in 10 minutes." She smiled and ended the call.

After few minutes there was a honk heard outside her house. "Oh sugar" she walks slowly taking her bag, her cheeks were red because of the alcohol.

"Doll" she threw herself in his arms as he chuckles lifting her up in a bridal style, carrying her to his car.
He gently placed her in the passenger's seat and fastened her seatbelt.

She moved a little bit further making her come so close to him, he was staring her with his chocolate brown eyes. "You make me insane Doll." He chuckled in his dark voice.

Anyone would go weak on their knees for him. But he is only chasing the one who is like a forbidden apple to him. But does it really matter? After all he is Jeon Jungkook .
.
.
.
Vote please 🫶🏻