8, the ledge {A.G}

I was together with Stacy and Lydia my bestfriends we were invited by the 'popular girls' to go to the ledge. I was only excited because maybe Andy would be there. He has been my crush since forever. Stacy and Lydia both know and they would tease me about it every single day. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Me, Stace and Lyd turned around when we heard someone say. "Look who's here!" We watched as the boys came riding torwards us with their bikes. The boys including Andy.

"What's up, what's up." I heard Andy say as he walked to the other group of kids and while passing me he winked. Me, Stace and Lyd quietly screamed to eachother. "Omg he just winked at you." Lydia says as I stare at Andy. "He did!" Stacy said. "Omg." Realisation hit me. "He did!"

"Hey Stacy!" Mattheo said to Stacy and she replied with a nice "hiiii!" Me and Lyd looked at eachother knowing Stacy had a crush on Mattheo.

I was just staring at Andy when I heard someone say. "I dare one of you guys to jump in!" I looked next to Andy and saw Aaron who said it. I was thinking it through, I could impress Andy. All of them where talking and whispering.

"-And she now has to text with her nose so..no." I heard someone say and I turned to see Kim. "Looks like it might be fun." Andy said as he jokingly hit Aaron's arm.

"I'd jump if I didn't have my contacts in" Aaron says. "I'd be happy to hold them for you Aaron." Lydia says and I hear everyone laughing and I do to. I smile at Lydia and Stacy.

"I'll do it." I said confidently.
All eyes were suddenly turned to me.

"What?!" Lydia and Stacy whisper/screamed at me. "You'd jump in? That's sick." Andy said a bit of worry in his eyes but also excitement.

"Let's see it."

I looked around at everyone but not looking at Stacy and Lydia. "Okay." I say looking down and walking over to the cliff.

"No way!"
"shit."
"She's gonna jump!"
"She's not gonna do it."
"Holy fuck."
Everyone whispered things as I walked over the the edge. "Hey, if she jumps it's my idea guys." Aaron says.

Stacy and Lydia walked after me while I just looked down at how high it was. I quietly shook my head. "She's not gonna do it." Kim said. "She's not gonna do it." One of her minions repeated.

"If she dies we weren't here." "Hell no."

Stacy put her hand on my left shoulder and Lydia did the same on my right. "You said we'd be careful." Lydia said just above whisper. "Yes and we should, Yn please." Stacy says. "It would be cool tho." Lydia says as she looks back at the kids and then back at Yn. Stacy quietly hit Lydia's shoulder and Lydia mumbled a quick sorry.

"Is Andy watching." I asked them. They both turn around to look. "Everyone is watching." They both said in unison.

People had there phones in there hand ready to film everything. People had shocked, concerned and excited faces as they all waited.

"Yn please do not do this." Lydia begged.
"Yn pleaseee." Stacy says as I see Andy coming torwards us. Stace and Lyd walked back to the crown and watched hoping that I would not jump. Andy stood next to me and also looked down at how high it was and then at me. "You sure you want to do this?" He asked concerned. I sigh and smile. "Yeahh, Its cool to do right?" I didn't look at him I just spoke. "If you do this I'll promise you'll get a kiss." He says without thinking. "Now I'm definitely gonna do it." I whisper but he still heard it. "I probably shouldn't have said that." He says as I jump.

"Yn!"
"No, no, no."

Everyone looked shocked, mouths wide open, 'ooooooo's' everywhere. They all came closer to take a look.

I came up and saw everyone cheering and clapping. "Your a freaking legend Yn yln!"

When I swam to the side I saw Andy stand there and a few meters behind him Stace and Lyd. He helped me out of the water and Stacy and Lydia ran up to me and hugged me immediately. They were my bestfriends they didn't care if I was wet. I love them. And also Andy Goldfarb. About Andy...he was standing there-

Stace and Lyd hurried away and he came up to me again. "Here." He said as he gave me his hoodie so I wouldn't get all cold and sick.

And them right there on the spot he kissed me while caressing my cheek. "Promise kept." He says. I just look at him and smile. "I would like to make some more promises." He says with a smirk. "No promises needed-"
**

I FINALLY MADE ANOTHER ONE! It's been so long. I was totally freaking out when I saw that I had 1000 reads. And when I say that I mean TOTALLY FREAKING OUT. Thankyouthankyouthankyou.
Leave any requests you want, because I have 0 ideas rn!