6, on set {D.H}

I was right now driving to the set of 'you are so not invited to my batmitsva', because I got a role in that movie and my boyfriend Dylan too.
He plays, Andy Goldfarb and I play Stacy Friedman.

And this is what it's like to be on set with my boyfriend.

;

We were at a cinema to film the next scene it was completely empty except the cast and the camera man and stuff.

"Ready for the next scene?" Dylan asked me standing next to me. "Yup." I say as i look around at everything seeing what everyone is doing. He kisses my nose my ear and then softly kisses my lips. I smile at him. "By the way are you ready?" I asked him. "Yeah, it's just-" "you have to kiss Lydia in the movie." I said while I laughed. "Yeahh, come on it'll be okay." I reassured him. "I'd rather kiss you." He whined as he started kissing me all over my face. "Dylan and Y/n, the scene will start soon get in your places." The director said to us.

"Byeee." I said as I walked away from him I chuckled as I saw his disappointed face.

;

"Aaand cut!"

Dylan ran up to me and kissed me passionately and then throws me over his shoulder by picking me up.

"Dyl-"

;

We needed to take a little walk to the next part for filming. Me and Dylan were walking hand in hand.

**

This is so cute. Don't you agree? ;)