7, movie premiere {D.H}

Me and Dylan sat together in the limousine on our way to the movie premiere of 'you are so not invited to my batmitsva'. Yup, he's my handsome boyfriend.

"You look amazing y/n." Dylan says looking in my eyes. "Why thank you." I say smiling. "You don't look to bad yourself."

Dylan cuddles me giving kisses al over my face. "Mine." He mumbles, I giggle.

;

We arrive and Dylan steps out first and holds the door open for me. "Such a gentleman." I say as we link our arms together and walk over the rep carpet. There was paparazzi everywhere, ofcourse me and Dylan Somethimes posed for the foto's but then I saw Sunny. I love her so much, I run up to her in my heels. No- I try to run up to her in my heels.

"Heyyy. You look absolutely stunning." I say as I hug her. "Holy shi- look at you. I bet Dylan was totally head over heels for you." She says to me. "Yeah he was. Literally, I left my heels on the floor and he tripped over them, while I stood there laughing." I say and we laugh together and do some poses together.

Dylan then walks up to us and says. "Mine." As he steals me away from Sunny. I quickly say bye to her and walk away to take some more photos with Dylan.

The photos:

- he grabs your waist and you both smile at the camera.

- he pulls you close and wraps his arm around you. While the picture was taken he was kissing your forehead.

- ofcourse a pic while kissing eachother.

The paparazzi photo's of the night (not on the red carpet) :

- lots of photos of you kissing.
-cuddling
-hand holding

- you walking around with his jacket because it's cold.

- sitting down heads laying on eachother.

**

Did you know Dylan is actually 18 years old?! I fr thought he was 15.
How did this book already get so many reads?! Probably because you guys are obsessed 🤩😉 anywayyy tysmm