4, crushes, pt. 2 {A.G}

"This will be fun." "Ohh yes, it will."
;

So what me and Andy did was this:
I put a paper in Stacy locker and she'll think it's from Mattheo. Same with Andy but he puts a other paper in Mattheo's locker.

The papers :) :

They obviously thought this was real

They obviously thought this was real. Me and Andy hid behind some lockers to see their reactions. They both looked a bit shock but we saw a smile on their faces. Me and Andy high five and smile at eachother. "Let's goo."

;

Time skipp after school by the green bench or should I say behind the green bench ;).

Me and Andy were hiding behind the green bench watching Mattheo and Stacy talk to eachother flirt and blush all that.

"We finally got them together I think." I say looking at Andy but we were so close to eachother our faces are almost touching. "Yea, and us to.." he said and I was confused. "What do you mean?" I say as I look him in the eyes. He looks down at my lips and I widen my eyes. "We are finally together so..I'll tell you this..I like you." He said as he leaned closer his breath on my face, us almost kissing. I leaned closer our lips now touching. It was a soft kiss and he continued while he caressed my cheek softly. "Is that a yes?" He said while we pulled away. "Maybeee.." I said because I wanted to tease him.

"Ohh, come onn-"

**
A/N: Here is the second part & end! It's so cuteeee but cringyy. Thanks for all the reads! And it's no prob to leave requestss