Episode Pillot: Kaufmo's room

Kinger and gangle were now left alone watching as their peers walked off. Gangle looked down at his mask. "-My comedy mask is broken again." Gangle whimpered. Kinger then glanced over at gangle and flinched violently. "Gah! Oh! Gangle, you startled me." Kinger sighed.

~

Jax, y/n, Ragatha, and pomni all walked down the hallway with multiple doors signifying each character's room.
"So, this is where we all live — or, well, where we all sleep at night. Even though we don't really need sleep, it's sometimes nice to kind of take a break from everything and have a bit of a routine, you know?" Ragatha explained.

"Oh! Pomni there's your room!! That was quick..I had to wait a full 2 weeks to get mine." Y/n said somewhat confused now thinking about it but shrugged it off remembering how Jax was kind enough to let her stay in his room for the time being. Jax whistled suspiciously with his hands in his pockets. (He totally had something to do with it.)

Pomni stared up at her door mocking the picture on the door that signified it was her room. She shook of it and rubbed her head."-I still don't understand about the adventures. Why even do them at all?" They continued down the hall. "W-W-Why not try to find a way to leave?" She realllllly wants to home yall.

"Well, we usually do when we first arrive — when we first arrive. But after awhile you start to realize that you really can't leave and constantly chasing an unattainable goal will start driving you a bit crazy." Ragatha takes a sharp breath before continuing. "And eventually, you get to asking what the point of anything is and you completely lose sight of who you are and why you're even alive. And when you reach your breaking point, something really terrible can happen."

She stops suddenly realizing that she MAY have gotten a bit too deep. They arrive at kaufmo's room finally. "Ah, but that's not something we need to deal with today. Above anything else, these adventures give us something to do that keeps our minds healthy and stimulated." Ragatha rings kaufmo's doorbell.

"-Thank goodness this is all a dream, right Pomni?" Jax smirks and bumps shoulders with y/n. He nods his head toward Pomni to show y/n that Pomni was losing her shit. ...where is that unsettling musical sting coming from?

Y/n winces and taps her shoulder a bit before pulling her hand right back, she was scared that Pomni would accidentally hit her again. Pomni gasps and looks around. "Why are we here again? What are we doing?"

"-We're getting one of our friends." Ragatha points to kaufmo's door and rings his doorbell again but no one answers. They all crowd in front of the door confused. Y/n peeks over Jax's shoulders. "Is he not in his room?" Jax looks over his shoulder at her. "-Don't worry, gorgeous. I've got a key to his room." Jax pulls a key out of his ass and throws it in the air only to catch it again.

"-of course you do— do I need to know why?" Y/n places a hand on her forehead as if she had a headache. Ragatha's jaw dropped and Pomni just stared blankly as he walked to place the key in the door. "You — You — You shouldn't have keys to anyone's room." Ragatha glares at Jax placing her hands on her hips.

"-Nah, I've got keys to everywhere and you've all been fine." Jax said in a matter-of-fact tone. He glanced at y/n before turning. "By the way, I left a surprise in your room today so let me know if you find it. You still love centipedes right?" He gave a smug look. "Jax! I swear if you are being serious right now; I'm going to have an aneurysm and I wouldn't use the word love more like fear." Y/n screeched hugging themself feeling their skin crawl.

"Why?! I thought you loved me!" Y/n faked cried while looking like they were trying to shake off the invisible bugs. "-What? It could be a completely unrelated question. And I do love you mwah." He blew a kiss at her while at the same time looking as unapologetic as ever.
Y/n flipped him off but it was blurred.

Jax finally got the door open and creaked open. All over the walls the word "exist" was written in a red substance. Also there was a huge black creature covered in many eyeballs standing in the middle of the room. Jax ignored it completely and looked down at an object on the floor. "-Oh, I've been looking for this. Thanks for keeping an eye on it, kaufy."

Jax turned around and threw y/n over his shoulder. "We're gonna head out. See ya." Y/n just looked at Jax and back at the other two before shrugging her shoulders. In a flash y/n and Jax were gone.

A/n: omg yall I'm so sorry for not updating this sooner ...I got grounded??? Help I'm a literal dumbass??? Anyway I promise to make quicker updates in the future especially since school is letting out soon. Thanks for reading! And please give me any feedback!