Episode 2: Do you like candy?

"Welcome to the amazing digital circus!"

[Jax]: "Pomni."

[Caine]: "Pomni."

[Ragatha]: "Pomni."

[Jax]: "Pomni."

[Y/n]: "Pomni..."

[Caine]: "Pomni!"

[Ragatha]: "Pomni!"

[Jax]: "Pomni."

[Caine]: "Pomni!"

[Ragatha]: "POMNI."

.

.

.

.

"-Hello?" Pomni awakes standing in front of the stage. Her voice echoes throughout the seemingly empty circus tent. Her heart sounds in her chest loudly. Her eyes shrunk as they peered down. A black glitchy force took over of what used to be her arm.

"No! No! No! C-Caine!" Pomni screams out desperately. She clutches her arm in a panic. "Somebody, help me! Please!" She try's to run forward but is thrown back by some gravitational force and falls into a dark hole.

"No! No!" She screams. Caine and the others peer down at her as she falls to her death.

Caine laughs. "Looks like our new friend's already abstracted."

Ragatha chuckles. "Well, I guess we're not all cut out for it."

"I don't even remember her name, honestly." Jax sighs

Y/n scratches their head. "Who are we talking about again?"

Eyes surround Pomni the same eyes that were once all over kaufmo's body.

.

.

Pomni shoots out of her bed gasping for air. This time only she was actually awake. She trips over a toy block on the floor which somehow threw her up against the ceiling then back to the ground.

"Hey Pomni. How'd you sleep?" Ragatha asks from outside the door.
"Are you still sleeping..? I'll let you get back to it if you are." She starts to walk away but then Pomni opens the door.

"There she is. Hope you're doing alright." Ragatha exclaims. "I know yesterday was a bit of a doozy."

"-A doozy." Pomni repeats judgtngly.

"-Oh, and don't worry about the whole "abandoning me for the exist" thing. It's perfectly understandable what you were going through at the time and plus y/n abandons me for Jax all the time so there's no hard feelings, really."
Ragatha laughs after she managed to say that in one breath while looking pretty relaxed by the end. (I almost choked typing it I swear.)