~BONUS~

"When did you even mange to smuggle that much candy?" Jax stared at you in disbelief. He sat across from you on his bed. You had emptied your pockets which were full of various candies you took from the last adventure.

"That's classified." You smirk while sorting out the candies into different piles.

"Oh really?" Jax chuckled leaning closer to your face. Jax knew how weak you were for him. If he wanted something he knew how to get it.

You avoided his gaze. You need to distract him somehow or this wasn't going to end well for you.

"Butterscotch?" You held out your hand with the small candy offering it to him. He looked at you for a second before taking the candy and popping it in his mouth. His face changed to a look of distaste and he shook his head in disapproval.

He took your chin in his hand and smashed his lips against yours. He brought his thumb up to your lower lip and used it to part your mouth open. You felt his tongue push the candy into your mouth and out of his own.

Jax pulls back non phased and wipes off his mouth. "I don't know how you eat that stuff."

"Will you be my boyfriend?" You ask him in a dreamlike daze.

"Already am, sweetness."

A/N:

HEYYYYY!! thank you guys for being so patient with me!! I finally finished with school and I'm so glad that I'm able to get through with writing this. It was honestly a lot of fun. I reread the chapters I posted last year and realized that it was pretty cringe so I changed up y/n's personality a bit not too much. Pls let me know if you enjoyed this and I'll be back for the next episode!!