Episode 2: Truck VS Truck

"Alright, Gangle, when we catch up to 'em, I'll jump over, crawl inside, and shoot them repeatedly until they're unrecognizable." Jax reaches over you to grab a gun under the seat. He had a crazed look on his face as he told his plan. "Wish you'd make me unrecognizable." You mumbled. Jax snapped his gaze back at you.

"What?"

"What?"

Gangle was shaking like a leaf while slowly leaning away from the two of you. "I feel like that violates some kind of convention." Gangle sniffed. Jax pointed the gun at her. "You're violating my ears with your clap-back. Get driving, driver!" Jax scoffed. You reached and curiously took the gun out of his hand. "Does this have actual bullets-" as you were saying that you accidentally pulled the trigger and shot a hole through the roof. You turn the safety lock on.

Ragatha and Pomni ignore the chaos in the back of the truck awkwardly next to each other. "-So, Pomni, I'm sure there's some way you can help out here. Maybe when we catch up to them, we could-"

Jax leans back over the seat. "-We could be assertive. Like this!" Jax grabs Pomni by the neck and throws her up out of the window up top of the truck. "Hey!"

"Jax!" You and Ragatha yell at the same time.

Pomni was now stuck between the two trucks hanging on for dear life. The trucks started to drift apart causing her limbs to stretch like an elastic band.

"Ah! That's perfect! Just hold that pose. I gotta get something." Jax yells poking his head out the window before ducking back down. "Hotstuff, do you see anything that looks like it could cause a big explosion?" Jax asks with an innocent smile on his face. You could hear Pomni trying to cuss him out in the background. You look around pulling out candy and other treats that weren't useful except for stuffing into your mouth. You try to say no but you end up choking on a peppermint.

"-You know, I swear there was some kind of bazooka back here, but..y/n probably ate it." Jax tells Pomni in a mocking voice. Kinger springs up through the window with a life-saver ring. "Pomni, take this!" He throws it at her but it hits and bounces off her head. Jax, who went back down to look himself came back up with a literal bazooka over his shoulder. "-Here it is."

"All right, Pomni, you just stay like that, and I'll cross over you."  Jax climbs completely on top of the truck and walks to the edge. You poke your head out wanting to see him in action. How this man made overalls sexy you will never know.

"Are you kidding me?!" Pomni screeched at Jax. She couldn't hold on any longer and her fingers started to slip. She got flung to the other truck's roof. "Nice going, Pomni— now I have no bridge." Jax rolled his eyes. You throw up your hand. "Oh! Oh! You can walk on me-"
"No."
"Worth a shot."

One of the bandits popped up from their roof window and tried to grab Pomni but their arms didn't reach. "-Ah-hah! Gotcha!.. me arms aren't long enou— Whoa!" Jax shots the bazooka and a cake bullet hits the little gummy croc knocking him off the truck. He grabbed a rope that was dangling from the truck and let the truck drag him.

.

.

.

"-This lot's trouble. Let's see how their rig does on those rocks around there." The leader of the bandits commands. The other tried to change gears but he couldn't. "Me arms aren't short enough to reach the shift to gear." The leader has enough and changes it himself to 'rocky road'.
The small bandit still being dragged was doing all sorts of weird poses in the air from biting gravel.