Episode 2: Mission Kill me pls

The group walked side-by-side up the aisle of the cheering crowd. Y/n was practically drooling over the amount of candy. Jax felt that maybe you were more of a danger to the kingdom than the bandits.

"Wow, Kinger, check out this castle. It's amazing!" Ragatha gushed taking in the castle. "They even got little candy bugs here. It's so beautiful." Kinger said as a pink candy butterfly passed him. Suddenly y/n grabbed the butterfly right by his head and shoved it in their mouth.

"And delicious." You licked your fingers shamelessly. Kinger stopped and stared at you taken aback. "Murderer." Kinger shivered.

Gangle came up beside Ragatha looking happier than ever. "Yea, this place is great!" Right as she said that one of the people from the crowd ran into her screaming. "LOOK!!! It's the princess!!"
Gangle babes. It might be time to give up on the comedy mask.

A dainty looking pink Swiss roll walked out from the castle onto the balcony. Behold ''twas the princess of thy kingdom!

"-Ah, you must be the brave knights sent to us by God..to help us with our recent catastrophe." She points up to a stain glass window showing their God which was actually just Caine.
"-That's us, ma'am. Your kingdom's awesome, by the way. Love the vibe." Ragatha engages with the princess. "Love the taste." Y/n interjects trying to eat the confetti like you would snowflakes. Jax shakes his head.

The princess giggles. "I like you already."

"Look, Pomni. We're already friends with the princess." Pomni looks at Ragatha boredly.
"-I'm not a child. You don't have to hype me up." She groans.

Y/n picks a piece of confetti out of Pomni's hair and eats it. Pomni flinches back a little bit as you try to get another. Before you can Jax pulls you towards him and wraps an arm around your shoulder. "Behave."

You blush and salute him.

"-I assume you've been informed of your mission." The princess says making her way down the stairs of her balcony. "The bandits that robbed us used a modded syrup tanker, so we figured the best way to go head-to-head with them is to give you a war rig of your own." A giant truck pulls in crushing a few of the bystanders.

Jax perks up. "Ooh, violence."
Pomni squints her eyes. "What time period is this supposed to be again?"
"Snack time." Y/n answer licking their lips.

"-here's the key back into the kingdom for when you've secured the goods." The queen holds out a candy cane key and hands it to Ragatha. "I trust you not to let it fall into the wrong hands?"

"You can count on me, your highness. I won't y/n get the key." Ragatha bows to the princess. "Hey!" Y/n goes to stomp their way to Ragatha but Jax stops them. "Just let it go, Hotstuff."

"Oh, please. Call me Loo." The princess insists to Ragatha looking over at y/n a little worried but brushes it off. "Will do, loo." Ragatha chuckles.

"I call shotgun." Jax says pulling y/n off towards the truck. He opens the door and throws y/n in the passenger seat. He climbs in and honks the horn. It gives out a pathetic distorted warble. "Oh, God, is that the horn? That sucks." He groans. "Gangle, you drive." He pulls gangle into the truck and lifts y/n up to take their seat and have them in his lap. You pat Jax's head comfortingly.

The rest of the crew pile themselves into the truck ready to take off. "Farewell, good knights. I have every faith in you!" The princess cheers. The truck engine starts and they begin to drive off to their mission.

.

.

.

"Do you think your mum is going to pull through once we make it to the village?" A gummy croc or a "bandit" asks his leader. "-I'm sure she will. This much syrup would save hundreds of people." His teammate answers.

"We won't know for sure until we get back to the village." The leader interjects. He was scouting the area with binoculars. "She's a fighter, though. She taught me everything I know." He says proudly to his mates before going back to scouting.

In the distance he spots the truck coming straight for their camp. "Oy! Don't get to comfy, lads. Looks like they've sent someone after us." He warns and the three of them pile into their own truck.